VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Patrick benatar

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I was lucky enough to meet dave gibbons in Sydney a few weeks ago, and get him to sign a few watchmeny things (including a not for retail watchmen picture disc) and while telling him how much I had enjoyed his artwork over the years, I mentioned that i really liked beneath a steel sky, and he told me that there was going to be a sequel! I didn't have time to get any details but I hope he is fully involved, I can't wait!!
Some of you might already know about this, but I had not heard of it until he told me, this is as exiting as a possible sequel to Wasteland!

(I didn't tell him the state secret that we actually do name all our offspring after beer products in Australia)

Reply 2 of 2, by Patrick benatar

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Yeah, I haven't looked it up yet, but it is a good sign to hear it from the artist himself, he said this a couple of weeks ago, and if it were no longer in production, he would be be one of the first to know, so you could consider this thread as an update on the project from the man himself, signalling that it is still going forward.