VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 20 of 22, by jamyskis

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Good to see there's some interest in the idea. I already have an OpenOffice Base file full of information on how to get a lot of games running, I'm sure it can be converted for the purpose at hand. I think a MySQL database referenced via PHP would be a much better idea for the site itself.

Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.2GHz per core
16GB RAM DDR4
AMD RX 580
6TB hard drive over three hard drives
Windows 10 Pro

Reply 21 of 22, by ADDiCT

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

jamyskis, would you share that document? I can understand if you don't want to publish the original, but maybe in a "locked" pdf or some other format which doesn't allow recreation of the original? I'd like to have a look at what you've been doing, and how.

I guess you're right when you're saying that a spreadsheet is a good source/start for a database. Shouldn't be too much of a problem creating a MySQL db out of the data. Do you have any MySQL or general db experience?

Reply 22 of 22, by cdoublejj

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

grave digg i think it's cool idea i'd take part in i don't see why i can't can't make a new forum section full of stickied how tos

http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/cnc95upd/cc95p106/#faq c&c 95 unoffcial patches

R2 fixed the crashing i was getting, the down side is i think it runs at native resolution rather than 1024 cause it looks awfully small to be 1024 grant it i know it's gonna look smaller at 1024 still nice to be able to play. i do get color distortion just like any other low res game.