VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by MusicallyInspired

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

After 8 years the secret is out. Play it this February! I've put a huge percentage of the last decade of my life into this game's soundtrack and I hope you'll all enjoy it when it's ready!

King's Quest III Redux

Check the AGDI forums for more information on the project.

Last edited by MusicallyInspired on 2011-01-22, 16:16. Edited 1 time in total.

Yamaha FB-01/IMFC SCI tools thread
My Github
Roland SC-55 Music Packs - Duke Nukem 3D, Doom, and more.

Reply 2 of 7, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Also, try this KQIII Remake from Infamous Adventures. A very faithful remake of the original KQIII. With full speech support (which can be turned off, btw), it's really like paying tribute to the original.

http://www.infamous-adventures.com/kq3/

AGDI is good, but as you might heard it from me before, though the KQ2 remake is very good, it added and changed a few puzzles/scenes, which in my opinion is not really KQ2, especially when you have played the original KQ2. I just hope they won't screw up (depending on my context) with KQIII.

Of course, the original KQ2 has some illogical puzzles, which AGDI tried to address in it's remake. And I'm a fan of AGDI too, since I'm an adventure gamer foremost, and am deeply involved in playing Sierra's/Dynamix' and Lucasarts' adventure games.

Infamous Advetures are also in the process of making the Space Quest II remake :

sqshots.PNG

http://www.infamous-adventures.com/home/index.php?page=sq2

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 3 of 7, by MusicallyInspired

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I'm actually on both teams. IA's KQ3 remake is fantastic, they are also looking forward to AGDI's as well, though.

Regarding the direction AGDI's is to take, it's actually the reason for the suffix "Redux" being ammended to the title. It's neither a 1:1 nor is it a "+" like KQ2. The story is unchanged, the characters are all the same (fleshed out a little), the places all the same, the original story is still intact here. There are some additions outside of the story, however, that tie in with KQ2+'s lore and "Father" storyline, but it is not a main part of the quest at all.

My Github

Reply 5 of 7, by MusicallyInspired

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

It's out!

King's Quest III Redux

If you still get the cat eyes teaser site refresh the page.

My Github