VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Alphakilo470

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Last night, before I fell asleep, I was watching the local news and thought to myself the lady giving the weather report was rather flat-chested. Today, I turn on the TV and the same lady is giving the weather report and her chest looks like a pair of bowling balls; I'm talking serious eye candy! Now I wish that I had thought about my small wallet instead.

Reply 2 of 11, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Thanks for sharing that. Obviously we are the kind of community that craves such stories...

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 5 of 11, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Alphakilo470 wrote:

Last night, before I fell asleep, I was watching the local news and thought to myself the lady giving the weather report was rather flat-chested. Today, I turn on the TV and the same lady is giving the weather report and her chest looks like a pair of bowling balls; I'm talking serious eye candy! Now I wish that I had thought about my small wallet instead.

Having grown up in a household with only women, I know all about the tricks you can do with the right clothing to "enhance" or "downgrade" certain features of the female body 😉

Reply 8 of 11, by Anonymous Coward

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

If boobs were really proof that God wants us to be happy, he would have made them all look like the ones in that photo.

"Will the highways on the internets become more few?" -Gee Dubya
V'Ger XT|Upgraded AT|Ultimate 386|Super VL/EISA 486|SMP VL/EISA Pentium

Reply 9 of 11, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Anonymous Coward wrote:

If boobs were really proof that God wants us to be happy, he would have made them all look like the ones in that photo.

But it is way too large! 🤣

Reply 10 of 11, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Some guys like 'em big, some guys like 'em small, while for some others, size does not matter. In that, way, ALL guys are happy with SOME size or another with the respective boobs..err...babes. In the end, it's just that guys like boobs. That's all.

On a side note, I wonder how she carries them around? Doesn't she feel ....."heavy"? 😁

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 11 of 11, by sgt76

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Malik wrote:

Some guys like 'em big, some guys like 'em small, while for some others, size does not matter. In that, way, ALL guys are happy with SOME size or another with the respective boobs..err...babes. In the end, it's just that guys like boobs. That's all.

Well said.

Malik wrote:

On a side note, I wonder how she carries them around? Doesn't she feel ....."heavy"? 😁

I volunteer myself for the position of chief mammary carrier if she ever needs one.