VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Zup

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

So, now that it's forbidden to use the forum to sell/buy, there's a thread with links to some places to sell/buy retro things. Feel free to update/maintain this thread, because probably I won't.

Those links are taken from other threads.

WARNING: None of those sites are officially nor unofficially aproved / endorsed / supported by VOGONS. If someone screws you, they won't give a damn, you were asking for that.

- Ebay. Maybe you'll prefer your local ebay market, like U.K. or Spain. Remember that different countries have different prizes, and that Ebay is a "generic" (not retro) marketplace.

- Amibay. Forum focused in retro machines, mostly in Amiga. Some people say they're cheaper, some people say they're expensive.

- Mercadillo de foro Meristation (Spanish): A marketplace in a forum, for hardware and software. There is a "retro" subforum, but it seems mainly for consoles.

- Vintage Computer. Related to retro hardware, with a marketplace section.

I have traveled across the universe and through the years to find Her.
Sometimes going all the way is just a start...

I'm selling some stuff!

Reply 2 of 2, by cdoublejj

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

my nit pick is well i was looking for just simple forum there is one but, its Spanish or something. the other is full fledged store. if wasn't busy with Sr3 i would try to start such a site my self as i could probably get free hosting from a friend.