VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I got a great deal at Best Buy today. STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl for $4.99 and Mafia II for $9.99. If you haven't played these yet, now's a good time to get them. They should sell out quickly at those prices as they are both really good games.

Reply 1 of 4, by Mau1wurf1977

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Anyone interested in Stalker SOC, I highly recommend downloading and installing the Stalker complete mod.

My website with reviews, demos, drivers, tutorials and more...
My YouTube channel

Reply 2 of 4, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

if i ever play stalker again, i'd like to install the 'get rid of the goddamn counterstrike sounds' mod first.

I recently obtained TF2 and i'm already replacing most of its sound effects so it doesn't resemble a Source game

apsosig.png
long live PCem

Reply 3 of 4, by DonutKing

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I recently obtained TF2 and i'm already replacing most of its sound effects so it doesn't resemble a Source game

If you find a mod for TF2 that gets rid of all the stupid gimmick weapons, the trading, crafting, mann-conomy and the ridiculous hats... let me know 😀

I stopped playing when they brought all that shit in.

If you are squeamish, don't prod the beach rubble.

Reply 4 of 4, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Aw! When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought you too repented and wanted to write a will for us Vogoners, giving away all your PC goodies, what with the recent discussions of the Rapture! 🤣

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers