Common searches

First post, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

http://www.gearboxity.com/content/view/645/33/

Lies!! 😜

Edit:Shipping in June, I knew it couldn't be true...

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!

Reply 2 of 7, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Gone gold also means it's gonna hit the tracker so all those bragwanting 12 year olds can get it and spoil some shots on the internet before legitimate gamers and the general public like that little kid who bragged about owning Doom 3 first way back in 2004 before the game came out because Gamestop are employed by kids.

apsosig.png
long live PCem

Reply 3 of 7, by GXL750

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I will believe it when I see the game on store shelves. I am quite disappointed as I was supposed to be playing that game while I was still an elementary school kid and I'm now in my mid 20s. However, I think the upcoming generation deserves a good tongue in cheek game that pisses people off like Duke Nukem 3D did.

Reply 4 of 7, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Disclaimer!! Warning!!!! Do NOT read the following if you're one of those waiting to get DNF, IF, it comes out! Do NOT read the following, if you're offended to any puns made against the release of DNF!!!! You have been warned! Hehehehehehe!!!

Oh and Musically Inspired, please do NOT read this! It may be offensive!! 😜

(jk) 😀

First I was LMAO when I heard Duke Nukem Forever is gonna come out.

Now I'm LMAO when I see it's actually being released, (if that is!).

And I'm gonna LMAO when I see people actually gonna go and buy and play this piece 'o..... 🤣

However I feel sad that the number 1 joker of all time is closing down his perennial comedy shows by bringing an end to this vapourware legacy.

To cheer things up, here's some quotes from another joker(s) from the gearboxcity site linked above.

“Today marks an amazing day in the annals of gaming lore, the day where the legend of Duke Nukem Forever is finally complete and it takes that final step towards becoming a reality.”

- I hope no major patches will be released later, if it's complete.

“Duke Nukem Forever and its journey to store shelves is legendary,” said George Broussard, creative director at 3D Realms.

- Shouldn't the word "legendary" be substituted with loooooooooooooooooooooooooong OVERDUE???

“It's an epic tale of four game development studios that banded together and did the unthinkable and shipped the unshippable.

- Just SHIP it already!

When you play this game you will be reminded of that epic journey at every turn and in every small detail of the game. The character, attitude, interactivity, gameplay and political incorrectness combine to make a Duke Nukem game a unique gaming experience. In the timeless words of Duke Nukem it's finally time to 'Come Get Some'. Come be a part of gaming history.”

- Yeah right.

......said Randy Pitchford, president of Gearbox Software....." I've played the final game and it is an incredible experience - a once-in-a-lifetime opus of interactive entertainment that reminds me once again why Duke Nukem is our King."...

🤣

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 5 of 7, by F2bnp

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I'm also kinda skeptical about DNF and how good the game will actually be, but I always bet on Duke 😜
I just have low expectations, so that the game doesn't disappoint me when it comes out 😀

Reply 6 of 7, by SavantStrike

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
F2bnp wrote:

I'm also kinda skeptical about DNF and how good the game will actually be, but I always bet on Duke 😜
I just have low expectations, so that the game doesn't disappoint me when it comes out 😀

Yeah. Remember, it won't have MIDI, and it won't have that 90's charm. That said it might also have modern gameplay so it could be great too.

Reply 7 of 7, by MusicallyInspired

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Haters' gonna hate. Ass kicker's gonna kick ass.

😜

Yamaha FB-01/IMFC SCI tools thread
My Github
Roland SC-55 Music Packs - Duke Nukem 3D, Doom, and more.