VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by lazygamereviews

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

So I have a friend who is asking me about this PC game she knew back in the day, but has no idea what it was. Thinks it was a DOS or early Windows game, possibly came packed-in with their PC. Here's the description:

"what u see is what ur character sees and u never get to see what u look like , ur in this quiet room thats got huge windows from floor to celing, u look out and its like, one of those futuristic looking cities, like in bubbles. we could never figure out what we were suppose to really do, we had him walk, and try to figure out a code to a door. the only sounds were when he'd og through doors or pick up something or the elevator lady would talk. some of us think there might have been a lady talking to him through his ear piece giving him his missions step by step. but in a very robotic way. it was a '3d' type game. not one that goes left to right or is flat. the graphics were awesome, almost photographic to what it'd be real life. not cartoonish in any way.
the game we're remembering was very quiet. not an action game. no noise or music. almost creepy with how quiet it was. sometimes u heard a machine that sounded like a fridge. and u heard noises when u would walk into the elevator. my one cousin said the name of the type of game it is but i don't remember right now. its not action its.... nancy drew haunted mansion style.
the colors in the game were very much in the gray family. but with some colors still popping out. it feels like u are in a large space home. living room, bed room, very clean polished feel to it. "

Thanks for any help guys, I'm stumped on this one! Sounds like a Myst clone/graphical adventure of some kind, but those types games are absolutely not my forte.

https://www.youtube.com/lazygamereviews