VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

It's one of those sleepless nights again. Just printed out some stickers for my 486 :

Custom printed all from images downloaded from the net. Used GIMP2 for editing.

5912365889_68b652e16f_b.jpg
This system has Stealth3D 2000, hence the small S3d logo. The Secret of Monkey Island is my all time favourite. 😁

5912367185_755d1a0af5_b.jpgThis SS7 motherboard runs on K6-2 550, underclocked @ 366MHz. This has the Diamond Stealth 3D 3000 Pro. Just added the larger S3d logo "badge".

All the "badges" are crooked. No matter how hard I try to cut them, I can't get 'em straight. I realized I should never do this during midnight. I was sleepless, till I started editing.... 😁

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 2 of 4, by SavantStrike

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I've found cutting small things like that requires a paper cutter to get it straight, or really steady hands with scissors.

The paper cutter is easier. They sell small ones with sharp wheels in them for not a lot of money. They're really meant for a business card or 8.5x11 sheet of paper, but hey, they work.

I don't have an adequate printer though 🙁

Reply 3 of 4, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

You should print an "Intel Tetrium Processor" badge ;D

Paper cutters are nice to have, I used one for slicing the cardboard I used with my custom CPU trays (and damn...that was a lot of work! -_-).

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!

Reply 4 of 4, by Mau1wurf1977

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

For some reason I never liked stickers on computers. Not sure why...

My website with reviews, demos, drivers, tutorials and more...
My YouTube channel