VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by dosquest

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

This site is probably the worst rip off, $107 for a probably cracked copy of windows xp? almost $69 for a windows 98 copy, the serial has probably already been used. All the pc parts are over priced, this is just a rip off. Either their stupid or they don't care.

Reply 4 of 8, by dosquest

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

HRComputers is a small online used computer hardware parts shop hoping to earn your trust. The business always puts honesty, integrity, compassion and overall high morals above making the sale. Customer support far passes what anyone else offers. We will answer any technical and compatibility questions before purchase. I promise all advice is based on facts and not lies to mislead people into buying parts they don't need. Valuable information free of charge, products do have hidden charges tacked on. Prices are the lowest you will find anywhere. We will even beat a lower price if you can find one.

Yeah, I can find much lower prices just about anywhere.

Reply 6 of 8, by dosquest

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Interesting tid bit,

Vintage - Vintage computer hardware that will work like new. Appearance will also be in good to excellent condition. Due to the old technologies involved, complete testing is not always performed. Please note each item’s Software and Driver description for confirmed drivers on different operating systems. By no means does this imply the hardware’s limitations.

So, basically they slap the vintage label on stuff that is broken of when they are lazy?

Reply 7 of 8, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
SavantStrike wrote:

Better prices could be found on a buy it now for an ebay seller that puts the word "RARE" in every listing.

RARE AT keyboard, 10 dollars.

Some sellers would even put the word "rare" in front of a roll of toilet paper -_-

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!