VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by lucky7456969

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

As this is a sensitive question, and i am located in HKSAR territory, so...
Currently, chinese people has a technique known as Fan Cheung
meaning to use constantly changing proxy servers ip address to connect to the www.
These servers change ip per hour to avoid the police tracking. The problem of this, once this is publicized, this will be wiped out very soon
In my thinking, i believe an older technique known as peer-to-peer to establish a private network is more reliable. Because if the government or isp has to find out who start some political issues, they have to tap every connection in existance inside their business. Currently, I don't think there is enough internet police to track this large amount of traffic, even they don't know who the starter is, and when they start. On the america side, there is no problem, the people are free to use the internet. We can have a chinese friend to connect to an a volunteer america friend to act as the server then connect this to a web server, but the problem is the chinese side, i need to notice all the parties involved verbally. I want to know if there is a thing like many--to-one peer to peer network, chinese side many - america side one
And can we ulitize the dial-up network, cause i find no problem using the telephony network to connect to my relatives in china from hong kong
Thanks

Reply 1 of 10, by lucky7456969

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

What is the difference to have a private proxy servers ip circulating inside the chinese society?
The problem is logging, if they log the ip, they will find out the fixed address again and cut it off.

Reply 2 of 10, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

And it helps to discuss this in a google indexed forum. Congratulations...

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 3 of 10, by Procyon

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

It won't be long until the rest of the world follows China's example of internet censorship, already has my isp blocked several sites and I am supposed to live in a socalled free western democracy.

Reply 4 of 10, by lucky7456969

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Procyon wrote:

It won't be long until the rest of the world follows China's example of internet censorship, already has my isp blocked several sites and I am supposed to live in a socalled free western democracy.

Where are you located? Actually google is doing this business with SOPA.
Fortunately, except this post, we have no discussion for private interests.

Reply 7 of 10, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Private conversation? Here in a public, and let me mention this again, google indexed forum? I hope other people behind chinas big firewall are looking better out for their interests...

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 9 of 10, by nforce4max

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
lucky7456969 wrote:

I am planning to become a christian..

Send me a PM, I can help and have a friend who knows a lot more than most about being a Christan. It might be possible for me or someone else to end you a Bible in pdf format if the usual places to download them are blocked. As for everyone else were are not far behind.

On a far away planet reading your posts in the year 10,191.

Reply 10 of 10, by nforce4max

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Procyon wrote:
lucky7456969 wrote:

I am planning to become a christian..

Don't.

Everyone has the right to make up their own mind about such matters.

On a far away planet reading your posts in the year 10,191.