VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by GXL750

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Earlier, I was at Wendy's with a friend and while we were in line, I noticed two toddlers, a boy and girl, with their mom. They were on the floor playing with Hot Wheels cars when one is (accidentally? maybe on purpose?) tossed my way. I crouch down, roll the car back to the boy and then the next five minutes is spent with the three of us rolling toy cars across the floor. The girl, a few times, looked up at my friend with a look on her face that read to the tune of "WTF? get down here and play with us to make an even number."

A few hours before that, I spent a bit of time on my recently acquired Amstrad PPC playing Jeopardy for DOS and FINALLY won a game. Not long after that I went on a few hour jog and heard a honk and when I looked, a truck full of Mexicans was waving happily at me.

When the day was finally done, I got home around midnight and my dad was in the kitchen cooking eggs and a steak. He mentioned there's more of both in the fridge and encouraged me to cook some too.

All in all, a derp day but one that left me feeling pretty happy.

Reply 2 of 3, by BigBodZod

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Unfortunately my days are spent on the phone with my POS Customers helping them figure out their cash mismanagement issues 🙁

However, you story is filled with a lot less derp then normal 😁

No matter where you go, there you are...