VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by BR4ZIL

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hey there, once again i ask for help remembering an old game. Ok, its a "rather" recent game, its Resident Evil 2/3 clone (it might actually be a RE game, but i have taken a look and didint find anything in the RE related area). So its just like the old REs, with static camera and urban setting, all that i really remember of the game is that you could choose between 3 characters in the beginning, a Dude, a Girl and (the one i always picked) a Military dude with a mustache (he also had a shotgun instead of a pistol). I never got too far into the game, i just remember you started in a blown up metro and had go around the streets killing zombies (since i was young when i played this, i usually died when i ran out of shotgun shells).

Oh, almost forgot, i played it on the PC (but probably it was a console port)

I Hope somebody can help me 😢

Reply 2 of 2, by BR4ZIL

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Well, if you take Snake Logan from Bio Manace and give him a green beret's costume... 😵

Seriously tho, it was a survival horror game, for a long time i thought it was the game Called " The Devil Inside" but i recently got the game and it turns out its something completely different, now i am puzzled by what that misterious game from my childhood is.