VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by telanus

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

www.vogons.org contains content from brandonblume.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.

Google has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed. Why not try again tomorrow or go somewhere else?

We have already notified brandonblume.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on brandonblume.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

got it on this page: The Two Guys from Andromeda's latest SpaceVenture to be Kickstarted soon!

Reply 1 of 7, by Qbix

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

I edit the posted and contacted the author. It looks though like he has a different homepage now.

Water flows down the stream
How to ask questions the smart way!

Reply 3 of 7, by MusicallyInspired

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

My website was shut down recently and gives me the same warning when I go there. I'm looking into it. It's probably my avatar. I can't access my website from anywhere and I can't contact my provider.

Yamaha FB-01/IMFC SCI tools thread
My Github
Roland SC-55 Music Packs - Duke Nukem 3D, Doom, and more.

Reply 5 of 7, by MusicallyInspired

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Yeah, quite a bit, actually. Storage for my music I've sent to professional contacts, etc. It's fairly loaded.

Yamaha FB-01/IMFC SCI tools thread
My Github
Roland SC-55 Music Packs - Duke Nukem 3D, Doom, and more.

Reply 7 of 7, by nforce4max

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Lets not forget about about error 404 and possibly soon to be infamous error 451 if it gets the green light considering net censorship.

On a far away planet reading your posts in the year 10,191.