VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Kerr Avon

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I'm trying to remember the name of a PC game I played years ago (and I mean years ago, probably about 1998, give or take a year, and it might have been two or three years old then). I don't remember much about it, but it ran on a Windows 95 PC, so it could have been either DOS or Windows, and it was a first person shooter, and it started off in a space-craft hanger (or similar). I can't remember if you were on foot or in a space craft/vehicle when you started the game (if was first person, definitely), but the hanger, or whatever it was, had solid platforms that you went up small ramps to mount, and you were free to wander at will around this hanger, as though it was an area in any other first person shooter.

I can't remember for definite anything else about it, as I'm not sure if I'm confusing games like Alien Trilogy or Mace Griffin with my memories of the rest of this game, but everything I wrote in the first paragraph is definitely in this game. Sorry to be so vague, but it was such a long time ago.

Thanks for any answers.

Reply 1 of 6, by Filosofia

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Try to remember what you were doing that year, in what computer you played the game, how the room was arranged.

BGWG as in Boogie Woogie.

Reply 3 of 6, by laxdragon

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

could be Shogo Mobile Armor Division. There was a hanger section where you could check out the various mechs. They were behind windows though.

laxDRAGON.com | My Game Collection | My Computers | YouTube

Reply 4 of 6, by Joey_sw

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

may i also ask if anyone know about this ancient game: ?

- Its can be played on XT machine
- Can be played on CGA graphics
- You controling a submarine
- Theres 'Air' gauge which reduced over the time.
- The sub can perform 3 type of attacks,
using Enter key,
using Space key,
or Both Enter+Space
The Enter+Space will destroy enemies on screen, but reducing 'Air' gauge a Lot.

A sidescrolling shooters game.
Whats that game name?

-fffuuu