VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Gemini000

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/interplays- … -year-anthology

...and I only spent $3 on it when I bought it seven years ago. From what I understand, this disc ain't cheap anymore! ;)

Part of the reason I forgot I had it is because, in all honesty, today's the first day I ever stuck it in my computer. I didn't even give it a try when I bought it because I had bought other stuff at the same time and when I first glanced at the back cover of the jewel case I thought I had ended up a music CD. There's a lot of old Interplay games on here, notably Wasteland which has been requested more than once, so that's a game I can now certainly cover in the future on ADG, but also Out of This World, which is one of Clint's favourite games, so that's certainly another one to look at in the future too! :)

Anyone else here have a moment where they found something in their retro software/hardware collection they completely (or almost completely) forgot they had that was actually valuable/important in some way?

--- Kris Asick (Gemini)
--- Pixelmusement Website: www.pixelships.com
--- Ancient DOS Games Webshow: www.pixelships.com/adg

Reply 3 of 4, by luckybob

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Star trek 25th aniversary! I spen SO much time playing that game. It had a "copy protection" where if you warped to the wrong system, you were attacked by 3-4 ships. Basically the star chart had no labels, and the labels were in the manual.

I only got half-way through the game, I wont spoil it for others but I didn't know how to make ammonia. 😜 Give me a break, i was like 8. But I didn't give up, I got so good at ship to ship combat I would just warp randomly and fight ships.

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.