Common searches

What game are you playing now?

Topic actions

Reply 560 of 5993, by clueless1

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Taking a break from benchmarking to explore some more of level 3 on Ultima Underworld. Just found the shrine and chanted all the mantras I've been saving up since level 1.

The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know.
OPL3 FM vs. Roland MT-32 vs. General MIDI DOS Game Comparison
Let's benchmark our systems with cache disabled
DOS PCI Graphics Card Benchmarks

Reply 561 of 5993, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Tiger433 wrote:

Now I playing Sacred Underworld where I chosen Gladiator.

Ow, I loved playing Seraphim so much!

In the end I got several copies of Sacred including a couple Gold versions.

Bravemart! 😁

And at some point I used some tools so I could ehm...create some "special" items! 😁

And bravemarting using coop mode and changing the level before entering will get you totally awesome items, but you'll have to be patient 🤣

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!

Reply 563 of 5993, by Tiger433

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Tetrium wrote:
Ow, I loved playing Seraphim so much! […]
Show full quote
Tiger433 wrote:

Now I playing Sacred Underworld where I chosen Gladiator.

Ow, I loved playing Seraphim so much!

In the end I got several copies of Sacred including a couple Gold versions.

Bravemart! 😁

And at some point I used some tools so I could ehm...create some "special" items! 😁

And bravemarting using coop mode and changing the level before entering will get you totally awesome items, but you'll have to be patient 🤣

That game is way to easy to doing that, you can do Dark Elf and use only two skills (Testosteron and Poison Mist) and you can kill last boss from expansion within second crushing him like monsters from beginning. I maked some time ago that character and I instant killed last boss on last difficulty without even any little problem.

W7 "retro" PC: ASUS P8H77-V, Intel i3 3240, 8 GB DDR3 1333, HD6850, 2 x 500 GB HDD
Retro 98SE PC: MSI MS-6511, AMD Athlon XP 2000+, 512 MB RAM, ATI Rage 128, 80GB HDD
My Youtube channel

Reply 564 of 5993, by Tiger433

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Now I playing Limbo and I very like that game, graphical is a little similiar to NaissanceE, and I`m at 2/3 of game, that game isn`t hard but I died much times there.

W7 "retro" PC: ASUS P8H77-V, Intel i3 3240, 8 GB DDR3 1333, HD6850, 2 x 500 GB HDD
Retro 98SE PC: MSI MS-6511, AMD Athlon XP 2000+, 512 MB RAM, ATI Rage 128, 80GB HDD
My Youtube channel

Reply 565 of 5993, by clueless1

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Currently exploring level 5 on Ultima Underworld, stuck on the Treehouse level of Far Cry, and in the Peleus System on Wing Commander 4. I might have to bow out of Far Cry if I can't get past Treehouse, which is only 30% into the game and I'm already struggling to get past the Trigens. At least I'm over 60% through UU and over 50% through WC4, so I'm seeing the progress I make.

Reply 566 of 5993, by PhilsComputerLab

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Don't feel bad if you want to use a trainer 😀

I played many RTS games with a trainer. I just wanted to see the videos and have fun crushing the enemy 😊

YouTube, Facebook, Website

Reply 567 of 5993, by clueless1

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I'll probably have to do that. 😊 I was never the best at FPS, but do enjoy playing them on easy skill levels. In fact, I fired up Doom (via zdoom) last night and on easy skill level whizzed through the first 4 levels in about 20 minutes. That game seems very easy on "easy" compared to Far Cry. 🤣

Reply 568 of 5993, by PhilsComputerLab

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I play most games on easy. Life is hard enough, the last think I need is extra "virtual" stress 🤣

Reply 569 of 5993, by Tiger433

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I tried years ago Far Cry and I died a lot there but I almost ended that game, I haved only some problems with mutants, because they can kill instantly sometimes, also I play games on easy but I ended even Treasure Adventure Game from GoG at 100%, Half-Life Opposing Force and Stalker: Clear Sky, and RTCW, Kingpin. Sometimes I like harder games but only when I can save game when I want, but often I play on easy, but I never used cheats/trainers. I also play Diablo II with D2SE Mod Manager and some mods like Nezeramontias or Median2008 or XL which are harder sometimes a lot more than pure D2. For me some games are easy, but I don`t like at all savepoints like on consoles, because of that I don`t ended Prince of Persia Two Thrones, I haved much problem with two heavy warriors at 3/4 of game.

Have someone tried NaissanceE ? Phil you can try that game, that game is on Steam, is in 3D but much like Limbo but that`s very beatiful and unforgetable game.

My Youtube channel

Reply 570 of 5993, by badmojo

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
PhilsComputerLab wrote:

I play most games on easy. Life is hard enough, the last think I need is extra "virtual" stress 🤣

Phew I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this! I still get my butt whipped more often than not but I get further into the game than I would otherwise 😵

Those Trigens are just poorly designed, they can hit you from a mile out. I wonder if there's a mod out there to improve the collision detection, or slow them down a bit at least. The human NPC's are so fun to fight, I dunno what they were thinking with the mutant apes.

Life? Don't talk to me about life.

Reply 571 of 5993, by PhilsComputerLab

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Bought 7th Guest and 11th hour on eBay locally. These old games actually are very cheap! It always surprised me, they cost more on GOG / Steam if they are not on sale.

The intro took me right back! Had a single speed CD-ROM I believe, the very early days of multimedia.

Played a few puzzles, not much more...

Tiger433 wrote:

Have someone tried NaissanceE ? Phil you can try that game, that game is on Steam, is in 3D but much like Limbo but that`s very beatiful and unforgetable game.

I loved Limbo, so I will check it out!

badmojo wrote:
PhilsComputerLab wrote:

Phew I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this! I still get my butt whipped more often than not but I get further into the game than I would otherwise 😵

Those Trigens are just poorly designed, they can hit you from a mile out. I wonder if there's a mod out there to improve the collision detection, or slow them down a bit at least. The human NPC's are so fun to fight, I dunno what they were thinking with the mutant apes.

If you're playing with Patch 1.4, it has a glitch with enemies being able to see through tents and other objects. Either use patch 1.33 (can't be done with Steam / GOG), or upgrade to unofficial 1.6.

Reply 572 of 5993, by clueless1

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Actually made some progress on Far Cry last night. I was stuck on the 1st checkpoint of the Treehouse level for many attempts. Then I watched a Let's Play and saw I what I was missing. 😀 After that, I cleared checkpoints 2, 3 and 4 pretty easily. Stopped on checkpoint 5. I think it is the last checkpoint on the Treehouse level. This game seems LONG. I feel like I should be over halfway through the game but it's only level 6 out of 20. 😲

Reply 573 of 5993, by dexter311

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I think now with the Steam sale on, it's time for me to pick up Stardew Valley. I loved Harvest Moon on the SNES and I've been waiting for a discount on this one for a while now.

Reply 575 of 5993, by clueless1

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Had a bit of a marathon with Far Cry tonight. Played close to 2 hrs and managed to finish Treehouse and clear Bunker (level 7). Now on Steam (level 😎. No trainers needed so far. Just some persistence and an occasional peek at a Youtube playthrough. 😉

Reply 576 of 5993, by psychz

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Tiger433 wrote:

Now I playing Limbo and I very like that game, graphical is a little similiar to NaissanceE, and I`m at 2/3 of game, that game isn`t hard but I died much times there.

Liked Limbo very much!

These days I'm playing Super Stardust AGA in WinUAE and AfterBurner Climax (the Android port)... Awesome game, wish I could get my hands on a console port, too bad they had to take it down from everywhere 😢

Stojke wrote:

Its not like components found in trash after 20 years in rain dont still work flawlessly.

:: chemical reaction :: athens in love || reality is absent || spectrality || meteoron || the lie you believe

Reply 577 of 5993, by PhilsComputerLab

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Limbo is an experience. I haven't been drawn to a game like this one in a looong time.

I played Stardust recently on the Mist, testing the AGA core 😀

@Tiger433 I bought that game, it was on sale on Steam 😁

Reply 578 of 5993, by Oldskoolmaniac

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Limbo is a well designed game you will get lost in for hours.
lately Ive been getting back into unreal tournament with mods, my game folder has expanded to 12gb

Motherboard Reviews The Motherboard Thread
Plastic parts looking nasty and yellow try this Deyellowing Plastic

Reply 579 of 5993, by Oldskoolmaniac

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Oh and i just completed half-life 2, awesome game

Motherboard Reviews The Motherboard Thread
Plastic parts looking nasty and yellow try this Deyellowing Plastic