VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Hiya!

anyone here has this specific version of eob3?

2n3atu.jpg

My set's disk4 has gone bad and there is no way to read it (comes out as 720kb disk or something, completely damaged 😢 )
I am looking for this specific version, disk4's label should be: ASSD4V1_1 , I have some other versions like the KIXX re-release and the EOB Trilogy pack and it seems on them that EOB3 is V1_0 (their disk label is ASSD4V1_0)

Here is a photo the versions that I own and are V1_0 , those won't do :
2na6wxc.jpg

Please contact me if you can help.
Thanks! 😊

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 4 of 6, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Keropi, I have this version :

9237420309_99a8993fe4_b.jpg

I'll upload it if you want. I need to check the integrity of the disk before uploading. Haven't touched it in ages.

EDIT : Disk Label says ASSD4V1_0 though. There are three files : DATA4.ARJ, DATA5.ARJ and DATA6.ARJ.

Maybe you can change the volume label to ASSD4V1_1 with your already available versions of Disk 4 to continue with the installation?

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 5 of 6, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

^ thanks for checking Malik!
my version has this box, similar to yours:

CIMG1775_resize.jpg

The disks it had are the white ones on the 1st pic of the topic, the trilogy edition came with disks that are the same as yours.
I will continue looking for dksk4 in hopes that it is v1.1 ...
I did check the files on the trilogy edition and the 3 disks I have, they all have the same CRC32 _but_ v1.0 VS v1.1 label... maybe that one single archive that is different is in disk4... 😉

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website