VOGONS

Common searches

Favourite computer game?

Topic actions

First post, by VLC

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Imagine your house is on fire an you can only save one game – so what would it be?

I also ask as Christmas is over for another year, so some may have got a new video game as a present, or in my case, went out an bought one yourself as an xmas treat. 😀

So I figure now is a time to enquire as to what is the members here most favourite game overall?

I know its difficult to decide, but to prove a decision can be made, I’ll start the ball rolling by nominating ‘Tomb Raider 5’ as my choice. So what’s yours then....?

Star Treking...
Trekdom.jpg

Reply 3 of 23, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Easy! Ultima 7! (actually I would take my own put together Ultima Collection CD with me - it includes the Ultimas left out in the original UC)

Reply 6 of 23, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Of course, I'd use Exult (especially after having written its FAQ and documentation) but I wouldn't save it as it can be easily and legally downloaded 😀

Reply 9 of 23, by [vEX]

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Monkey Island (and all the other old Lucas Film/Arts adventure games) 😁

Antec P182B | Asus P8Z77-V PRO | Intel i5 3570k | 16GB DDR3 | 4TB HDD | Pioneer BDR-207D | Asus Xonar DX | Altec Lansing CS21 | Eizo EV2736W-BK | Arch Linux (64-bit/x86_64)

Reply 11 of 23, by [vEX]

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Sorry, I can't count that high 😜

Antec P182B | Asus P8Z77-V PRO | Intel i5 3570k | 16GB DDR3 | 4TB HDD | Pioneer BDR-207D | Asus Xonar DX | Altec Lansing CS21 | Eizo EV2736W-BK | Arch Linux (64-bit/x86_64)

Reply 16 of 23, by Scorpion666

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

my favourite game is...................

its not a PC game its an Amiga game..CRYSTAL DRAGON..i think it has to be the best RPG/Dungeon Crawler game EVER.
this game didnt do the best on the market or even talked about as the Amiga fell about 3months after the game was released. the grahics are better than Isher 3..the grahics where great for the amiga. For a game that was on 4floppy disks it is very very long and its addictive(have played & finished a few times)it would take you a few weeks to finish it or longer....if you can get your hands on it, DO!!! and use the fellow amiga emulator...
any RPG/Dungeon Crawler fans will love this one...

Happy Gaming,
Scorpion

Reply 17 of 23, by DOS_Boy

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Oh my God! The house is on fire!!! Where's my Full Throttle cd??? This is the best of the best

"But listen to me brother, you just keep on walking, 'cause you and me and sister ain't got nothing to hide..." - Scatman John

Reply 18 of 23, by El nostalgico

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
VLC wrote:

Imagine your house is on fire an you can only save one game – so what would it be?

If it is happen, I ll try safe my life and not the game:blah: .

My favourite game was /is??/ Eye of The Beholder 2. It was first RPG which i won by my self (without any help).

But now it is Anvil of down. I didnt know about that game when it created. DosBOX and whole team give me another chence.

Thank you thank you.

My girl friend should like somthink else you 😖 , she call me retrogamemaniac.

Then If its happen, I ll safe me and my girlfriend or should I???

Reply 19 of 23, by fed1943

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Please,allow me to slightly break the rule.
My games.as I see them now:
Master of Magic,Colonization,Imperialism I,Civilization II,Caesar III,Alpha Centauri.
Best regards,

just younger than computers