VOGONS

Common searches

Money, the root of all evil

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

donate | donate | donate | donate | donate | donate | donate | donate

Come on, you know you want to. Oh, and I won't be the only one getting this... I'm planning on distributing it to Vlad, Nicht, DosFreak, Stiletto, and anyone else I've stupidly forgotten that moderates here (except for Paul, koz he already gets money on his program, the greedy bastard 😉). Harakiet, I bet you're wishing you decided to host your forum here now... 😉

Donations keep this site (and more importantly, the support staff) running, alive, and active. Please notice that donating gets you NO SPECIAL TREATMENT, but if you have been helped here in the past, please consider donating. PayPal accepts Visa, Mastercard, and eCheck payments in almost every currency.

And hey, who knows? Maybe some of you will even get a free GliDOS license (whether you want it or not).

Yes, it’s my fault.

Reply 1 of 3, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I'm interested. I've heard of PayPal in the past but really haven't used it. Anyone have any issues with it...just so I don't empty my bank account.... 😉

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 3 of 3, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

This http://www.internetnews.com/ec-news/article.php/1470291

makes me feel all warm and cozy. Hell, eventually they'll just modify your LMHOSTS and fuxor with DNS and you'll really be done for. sigh.

Guess I'll start using straight IP's when I do my online transactions. 😁

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline