Common searches

Guess the game!!

Topic actions

Reply 441 of 1640, by konc

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Wow, I have no clue what this game might be but you just raised the obscureness level of posted screenshots 😀 This opens a lot of possibilities, even mainstream games can have a chance in this thread with the "correct" screenshot.

Reply 443 of 1640, by Lo Wang

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Well, it's all about details. Yes, it's mostly a generic water scene, but there's a darker rectangular area in the midst of what appears to be a larger, similar-shaped area delimited by texture alignment. It could very well be a submarine, maybe even an helicopter. The text also, being magenta, narrows it down even further, and the fact that there are weapons involved potentially gives it away as some type of war-themed title.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" - Romans 10:9

Reply 453 of 1640, by DracoNihil

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I'm stumped on a game to show because my shovelware CD has seen better days.

Can I forfeit my turn to somebody else?

“I am the dragon without a name…”
― Κυνικός Δράκων

Reply 454 of 1640, by pewpewpew

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Uh, I guess that'd be StSam's turn then.

2) The first person to guess the game gets to post the next game. If that person hasn't posted a new game within 12 hours, then the privledge goes to the person who took the first guess. If that person doesn't post a new game within the following 12 hours, then it goes to the next person in line etc..

Reply 455 of 1640, by pewpewpew

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

It's been 24hrs, and the next person with a guess was actually DracoNihil. Then next person who-is-not-DracoNihil would be ZanQuance. ZanQuance! Got one for us? Break this pause please.

[I know borgie83 said 12hrs, but 24 makes so much more sense for this round planet that I wonder if he meant that.]