VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by snorg

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Has anyone had this happen to them where a game they've purchased on GOG is suddenly missing from their shelf? This happened right around the time of their unbundling bundled games. I bought Deus Ex GOTY on sale and now it has gone missing. I emailed customer support but have gotten no response.

Reply 1 of 8, by snorg

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

The other odd thing is I have a game called Deus in my library now, which I don't recall buying. It is also not listed on their site when doing a search, only the 2 Deus Ex games, Deus Ex GOTY and Deus Ex 2: Invisible War.

Reply 2 of 8, by JayCeeBee64

User metadata
Rank Retired
Rank
Retired

Just did a quick check on my GOG account and nothing's missing, all the games I purchased are there.

Ooohh, the pain......

Reply 4 of 8, by snorg

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Well, I did a refresh and that didn't change anything. I own Deus Ex: GOTY edition on Steam, I wonder if I'm getting my services confused? I could have sworn I bought it on GOG when they had a 75% off sale. Or one of the holiday sales (just so I could have a copy that was not tied to Steam - yeah, I'm paranoid).

Also, that doesn't explain the Deus game that I have on my shelf (some sort of robot/mech game) that doesn't appear as being listed for sale. Unless it was one of those freebies that has since been removed from sale.

Reply 5 of 8, by PhilsComputerLab

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Well, some games have been removed from the catalog, but they stay on your shelf if purchased. As for having bought the game, you could check your Emails or PayPal history. Worse case Email them for a history. I did a search in my Outlook and I bought it on Steam: The Deus Ex Collection 2.99 USD 😀

YouTube, Facebook, Website

Reply 6 of 8, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I checked because I know I have all the Deus Ex games, too. Mine wasn't from GOG, though. I got mine through Steam, most likely as a giveaway because I only have 2 games that I bought registered to my Steam account and those were games that I bought in DVD form. Everything else is freebies.

Reply 8 of 8, by tayyare

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I checked just to be sure, my both Deus Ex games are still in my list. And as far as I can tell, there are no missing titles from my library.

GA-6VTXE PIII 1.4+512MB
Geforce4 Ti 4200 64MB
Diamond Monster 3D 12MB SLI
SB AWE64 PNP+32MB
120GB IDE Samsung/80GB IDE Seagate/146GB SCSI Compaq/73GB SCSI IBM
Adaptec AHA29160
3com 3C905B-TX
Gotek+CF Reader
MSDOS 6.22+Win 3.11/95 OSR2.1/98SE/ME/2000