VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by TELEPACMAN

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Do you know of any game that is like diablo meets conter strike? I mean FPS where you evolve your character abilities and strenghts and also evolve your weapons. Also preferably with online multiplayer.

Reply 2 of 13, by TELEPACMAN

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Thanks Lo Wang 😀 I agree with you but this is not for me. It's for a kid who wants FPS RPG mash with real world fire weapons plus the ability to become stronger, faster, etc and upgrade his weapons. Also it should be online, be able to build own avatar, have a money system to buy stuff.
I recommended deus ex. but I think he was not convinced 🙁 I think he should become a game dev and create he's own game, but he would rather have the game now, go figure 😀

Came to think of it you realy nailed it! I used diablo only as a rpg example but you were there with the theme!

Reply 4 of 13, by calvin

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Payday 2. You level up, there's skill trees. Good game, recently price reduced.

2xP2 450, 512 MB SDR, GeForce DDR, Asus P2B-D, Windows 2000
P3 866, 512 MB RDRAM, Radeon X1650, Dell Dimension XPS B866, Windows 7
M2 @ 250 MHz, 64 MB SDE, SiS5598, Compaq Presario 2286, Windows 98

Reply 11 of 13, by StSam

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Hudson187 wrote:

Hellgate: London?

I can't believe it's still alive after being flagshipped, sold and re-sold for so many years.

It had potential but fell short. Haven't tried this last iteration of it (F2P, I assume).

Memento e-Sinu filo!

Reply 12 of 13, by Hudson187

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
StSam wrote:
Hudson187 wrote:

Hellgate: London?

I can't believe it's still alive after being flagshipped, sold and re-sold for so many years.

It had potential but fell short. Haven't tried this last iteration of it (F2P, I assume).

Funny you should say; I bought the Collector's Edition on the first day because it looked like FPS Diablo. After being 'abused', I left and uninstalled... haven't touched since. After reading the OP, I instantly thought of this game and did a Google search to find it was still alive in some form... I was only expecting to find a description of it. I may download it to see what has changed.

http://www.hudson187.com