https://www.facebook.com/davidbowie/?fref=nf

Reply 2 of 10, by PCBONEZ

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

RIP Ziggy

GRUMPY OLD FART - On Hiatus, sort'a
Mann-Made Global Warming. - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.
You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.

Reply 4 of 10, by dexter311

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today

The whole world looks very different today after losing Bowie. Been looking forward to listening to Blackstar but haven't got a copy yet... my first listen will be very different now.

Reply 5 of 10, by Sutekh94

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I never was a huge fan of his stuff, but I do appreciate the contributions he made to the music industry. Absolutely devastating news, indeed.

That one vintage computer enthusiast brony.
My YouTube | My DeviantArt

Reply 8 of 10, by Lo Wang

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

All the swine in the world gathered together at the valley of Megiddo, still wouldn't have been enough to cast this man's devils into.

The "blackstar" knows better now, but it's way too late.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" - Romans 10:9

Reply 10 of 10, by Skyscraper

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
badmojo wrote:

Jeez louise, you really are an asshole wang.

He speaks in tongues most of the time so it's very easy to just ignore his rambles! 😀

New PC: i9 12900K @5GHz all cores @1.2v. MSI PRO Z690-A. 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14. 3070Ti.
Old PC: Dual Xeon X5690@4.6GHz, EVGA SR-2, 48GB DDR3R@2000MHz, Intel X25-M. GTX 980ti.
Older PC: K6-3+ 400@600MHz, PC-Chips M577, 256MB SDRAM, AWE64, Voodoo Banshee.