Common searches

Goodbye

Topic actions

Reply 20 of 22, by Rhuwyn

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Are you a moderator or something taking some time off? Otherwie a forum is a place you come and go at will. Some weeks I will keep on top of it multiple times per day every day for a while, then when I get busy with other things I'll be gone for weeks without even looking. Unless your one of those people who are replying to every thread chances are no one is going to notice if your not around for a few weeks.

Reply 21 of 22, by Jo22

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
computergeek92 wrote:

I'm going to leave this forum soon. If anyone wishes to say their goodbyes, now is the time.

Goodbye, it was nice to meet you. 😢
I hope you enjoyed the time in this place and I whish you the very best for the future!

"Time, it seems, doesn't flow. For some it's fast, for some it's slow.
In what to one race is no time at all, another race can rise and fall..." - The Minstrel

//My video channel//

Reply 22 of 22, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
firage wrote:

Forums put zero requirements on your activity level; people come and go as time permits, and it's unusual to make anything dramatic of it. But there are many good reasons to rethink one's priorities at times, even drastically. I hope it was nothing unforeseen.

So long and happy trails.

^^Agreed.
Many people hop by from time to time, spend some time here and are gone again (me included 🤣), nothing wrong with that 😀

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!