VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 20 of 21, by Rhuwyn

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I completely agree with what you say regarding the police vs the protestors. I am sure there are good hearted folks on both sides but there are also bad apples which ruin the reputations of everyone.

As far as Trump goes. Only time will tell. Obama and Hillary pander to the poor and minories by giving them goverment handouts and pretending to back causes of social justice meanwhile they are robbing us blind. Trump on the other hand is at least straightforward and easy to understand.

Reply 21 of 21, by bristlehog

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Rhuwyn wrote:

I am sure there are good hearted folks on both sides but there are also bad apples which ruin the reputations of everyone.

Good hearted folks on the side of Russian police? I am sure that there are none. And this is very easy to prove: if there were, then at least a few policemen would comment on the events of 12th June: "Fuck! This is an outrage, I want to have nothing in common with it!"

But there were none to the best of my knowledge. All policemen who I had asked blame the protesters.

Years and years of negative selection of Russian people and particularly Russian police led to this current situation: all policemen have the minds of a felon. Each of them is an abusive violent person who voluntarily twists their brain in a way so that they blame their victims due to thinking of victims as of 'bad' people.

And it's not so hard to see the roots of this fucked up behavior. Parents beat up their defenseless children, yell at them, deny them their rights, and abuse them in dozens other ways every day and every minute. And they treacherously blame children for this and say that it's the children who are 'bad'! No wonder children quickly grasp the principle: you can abuse someone all you want, as long as you manage to convince yourself that they are 'bad'.

Then they grow up into policemen who with sadistic glee in their eyes beat up peaceful protesters, and blame the protesters.

wEDEcTDF.png

Hardware comparisons and game system requirements: https://technical.city