VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 20 of 26, by Anaxagoras

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

One of my favorite racing games is Motoracer. I have a original CD version (no GOG), and I play it in my Pentium III laptop. This laptop is dedicated to play Windows 98 games.

Whiplash (Fatal Racing, depends of country) is another game that I spent a lot of time. I bought it for my 486 PC in 1995. It runs very slow in this machine, but in a Pentium III flyes!!!

My computers

qp92nk-6.png

Reply 21 of 26, by BeginnerGuy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Thanks for all the replies guys, just made myself a quick list of them. I'll add them to my original post and maybe add a little thumbnail / link to a reference later

Sup. I like computers. Are you a computer?

Reply 22 of 26, by badmojo

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Almoststew1990 wrote:

Easy left... easy right... HAARDD LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!... medium right...

Lolz, that's the one! Now I want to break out the PIII and play it 😎

Life? Don't talk to me about life.

Reply 23 of 26, by dr_st

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Personally, I find that I enjoyed Outrun 2006: Coast-to-Coast more than any Need For Speed. It's just a much more easy-going, mindless and fun driving experience, not bothering with realistic physics. Just drive, while listening to cool music and enjoying the views.

That is not to say it cannot be challenging. There are several types of challenges there - driving against time, defeating opponents, hitting certain markers, avoiding crashes; they get progressively harder as you advance.

https://cloakedthargoid.wordpress.com/ - Random content on hardware, software, games and toys

Reply 25 of 26, by Speedwarrior956

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

My Favorite Racing/Driving Games For Windows:

NASCAR Racing 2003 Season
Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed (So cool it's begging to be fully remastered.)
Need For Speed: ProSTREET
NHRA Drag Racing 2 Gold Edition
Dirt Track Racing 1 & 2
Colin McRae Rally Series
Driver: You Are The Wheelman

......and the list goes on.....and on.....and on......
#StayTunedIn

fsnhlb-6.png

Last edited by Speedwarrior956 on 2022-11-11, 14:02. Edited 2 times in total.