Rank Member
Rank

Who played this game before?

Reply 2 of 6, by DracoNihil

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

It's basically a proto-Starsiege: Tribes in that the combat takes place in large open outdoor environments in armoured suits that have built in jetpacks tied to the suits energy supply. (Your weapons also draw from the same source unless they are ballistic weapons)

It's great but the project was mismanaged and over-budgeted. They wasted too much time trying to portray a good singleplayer story with FMV's that they didn't even have enough time to implement the planned multiplayer feature.

All that's left of the multiplayer is the "Instant action" mode that let's you play on the maps with enemy waves of your selection.

“I am the dragon without a name…”
― Κυνικός Δράκων

Reply 4 of 6, by MrFlibble

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

There are two playable demo versions to get acquainted with the game. I played one a while ago a bit, the game is neat but I wasn't too impressed.

DOS Games Archive | Free open source games | RGB Classic Games

Reply 5 of 6, by Procyon

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Great gameplay, especially for it's time and a campy story in full mid nineties FMV glory, loved every minute of it and I played through the campaign at least twice.
The controls are a streamlined version of the original System Shock, I didn't have a problem with it but other peoples oppinions may vary.

Reply 6 of 6, by Muz

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

There is a color problem when I try to install it in Toshiba laptop 225CDS. What is the cause of the color not to display correctly when I load Terra Nova even in setup?

The color issue look like this:
IMG-20190109.jpg