VOGONS

Common searches

So long everyone.

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by Mr. horse

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I'm not going to be posting here anymore.I refuse to take part in a site were the staff and some of the user feel it is OK to harass and abuse people with disabilitys.
I had a friend I introduced to the site, his user name was "one stop chump" and he is highly dyslexic, has a low IQ and is not a native speaker of English.
He was banded after asking for photos of any old liquid cooled computers and was latter informed he was spamming the site with links and simple off topic discussions. I have also seen a long history of the site staff banning and locking threads of anyone that is lacking in the language/social department claiming they are spammers even when its painfully appertain that they are not spammers and ether are not native speakers of English or have some sort of disability like dyslexia or Aspergers.

Now the site staff is partaking in the same activity that they condemn. posting short simple topics.
This is straight up discrimination on people with language shortcomings and disabilities.

No sir I don't like it!

Reply 1 of 1, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Goodbye. Good job on blowing things out of proportion.

No point in leaving this thread open since you won't be here to read it. I guess you could read and not post though.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline