Reply 720 of 739, by brostenen

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Bondi wrote on 2023-01-04, 08:11:
brostenen wrote on 2023-01-03, 14:32:
Bondi wrote on 2023-01-03, 14:24:

I never heard of lumpfish eggs before, and it's good to know that such thing exists. eed to check if it's available in my area. I've read some opinins and many peple like it better than red caviar, which is egggs of salmonids. And that is aldeady a good achievment.
The real sturgeon caviar is getting increasingly unaffordable. Iast year I got a can of 250 gramms for around EUR 100, the quality was excellent, but that's from kind of an illegal source. It desappeared this year. And the legal one is at least tripple the price.

What country are you from? Perhaps I can google a source in your country.

Thanks for offering your help. I've actually found where to get it. 😀

Cool.... This is actually the only thing, that I know as caviar and ever tasted. The real stuff are what the rich eat.
But it is served as topping on fish here, like a piece of bread with boiled egg's, shrimps, mayo and then these egg's.

Don't eat stuff off a 15 year old never cleaned cpu cooler.
Those cakes make you sick....

My blog: http://to9xct.blogspot.dk
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/brostenen

001100 010010 011110 100001 101101 110011

Reply 721 of 739, by Intel486dx33

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Costco bakery pastries
Apple Danish and Croissants

My Mother and Sister just came back from Vacation tour in Europe and they brought me this Starbucks Cup from Paris and some Pasties from France including Original French Croissants. They are almost the same as Costco Bakery Croissants.
But the Costco Croissants are fresher and better. They are softer and NOT so dry.

Attachments

• IMG_5450.jpeg
    Filename
    IMG_5450.jpeg
    File size
    1.47 MiB
    Views
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception
  • IMG_5460.jpeg
    Filename
    IMG_5460.jpeg
    File size
    1.49 MiB
    Views
    File license
  • IMG_5455.jpeg
    Filename
    IMG_5455.jpeg
    File size
    1.4 MiB
    Views
    File license
  • IMG_5453.jpeg
    Filename
    IMG_5453.jpeg
    File size
    1.55 MiB
    Views
    File license
  • IMG_5447.jpeg
    Filename
    IMG_5447.jpeg
    File size
    1.47 MiB
    Views
    File license

Reply 723 of 739, by Intel486dx33

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I Really like these Sugar FREE and Caffeine FREE sodas from Costco.
I go thru a case a week.

Attachments

• IMG_6341.jpeg
    Filename
    IMG_6341.jpeg
    File size
    213.12 KiB
    Views
    File license

Reply 724 of 739, by Meatball

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

This homemade chili has been slow cooking all of yesterday, I left it out overnight to 'age,' and resumed slow cooking all day today. Just about 30 more minutes to go...

Actually, it's done, but I'm waiting for my Wife to get home... it has been a rough evening, heh...

Attachments

Reply 726 of 739, by BitWrangler

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Hmmm lunch turned out well. I am not a fan of tuna at all, never have been, it seems to find that sharp fish note on the flavour keyboard and hit it like dingdingdingdingdingding with nothing else. Now I do like oily fish like mackerel and herring, and I like salmon, even if it's tinned. So today I'm looking for a lunch protein and thinking I should eat more fish and see the pile of tuna in the cupboard, and think, "What if I mess it up enough that it doesn't taste like tuna?" yeahmmkay let's try that..

So drained can of flaked tuna, squished it real dry, dumped into bowl, sploshed about 2 tbsp soy sauce in there, half a spoon of paprika, mayo and stirred it all up... sandwiched it with some lettuce mix.... and you know what, if I didn't know this was cheap tinned tuna I'd think it was cheap tinned salmon 🤣 ... gets an earthy note to it from the paprika, and the soy sauce broadened the taste a bit. I am thinking if you then added a splash of vinegar and served it with sliced cucumber in a sandwich it would be like English salmon and cucumber sandwiches. Though obviously you'd get scowled at for using cheap "salmon".

Anyway, just thought I would share this glorious news, in case anyone has been eating too much tuna because the price seemed to drop again recently and also wants to mess it up to taste different.

Unicorn herding operations are proceeding, but all the totes of hens teeth and barrels of rocking horse poop give them plenty of hiding spots.

Reply 729 of 739, by BitWrangler

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Captain Crunch, the original hacker cereal 🤣

Unicorn herding operations are proceeding, but all the totes of hens teeth and barrels of rocking horse poop give them plenty of hiding spots.

Reply 730 of 739, by nathanm1991

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

My go-to meal is actually a fresh salad with grilled chicken, and the recipe is super easy - just mix up some greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and grilled chicken skewers.

I got inspired while exploring the best Costco appetizers. They had these killer grilled chicken skewers that worked perfectly in the salad!

I also grabbed these Philips crab cakes from Costco, and let me tell you, they taste amazing with a tangy remoulade sauce. It's like an easy gourmet meal right at home. Simple, healthy, and so so tasty!

Last edited by nathanm1991 on 2023-08-06, 15:30. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 731 of 739, by Intel486dx33

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

According to Food delivery services in America the most popular foods in USA are:
1} Hamburgers
2) Mexican
3) Pizza

Hamburgers are the Most Popular fast food in the World.

That's why its called a "Happy Meal",

Buy your friend a Hamburger to put a Smile on their face. 😀

Attachments

• HappyMeal.jpg
    Filename
    HappyMeal.jpg
    File size
    734.13 KiB
    Views
    File license
Last edited by Intel486dx33 on 2024-01-25, 18:29. Edited 3 times in total.

Reply 733 of 739, by Intel486dx33

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Freshly Grown California Valley Grapes 2023 Harvest.

Attachments

• IMG_7414.jpeg
    Filename
    IMG_7414.jpeg
    File size
    1.09 MiB
    Views
    File license
  • IMG_7415.jpeg
    Filename
    IMG_7415.jpeg
    File size
    827.57 KiB
    Views
    File license
Last edited by Intel486dx33 on 2023-09-13, 12:55. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 734 of 739, by Intel486dx33

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I went to Costco yesterday.
Here is some food I purchased.

Attachments

• IMG_7418.jpeg
    Filename
    IMG_7418.jpeg
    File size
    1.23 MiB
    Views
    File license
  • IMG_7419.jpeg
    Filename
    IMG_7419.jpeg
    File size
    855.73 KiB
    Views
    File license
  • IMG_7420.jpeg
    Filename
    IMG_7420.jpeg
    File size
    1007.23 KiB
    Views
    File license

Reply 736 of 739, by Intel486dx33

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Melts in your mouth.

Attachments

• IMG_0319.jpeg
    Filename
    IMG_0319.jpeg
    File size
    1.96 MiB
    Views
    File license
  • IMG_0313.jpeg
    Filename
    IMG_0313.jpeg
    File size
    686.83 KiB
    Views
    File license

Reply 737 of 739, by darry

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
TheChexWarrior wrote on 2024-01-18, 17:36:

McNaggeta in Aylon Mall, Gush Dan, Israel. The first mall of Israel from the 80s.

Wow! I have always wondered what McDonald's was like around the world. I know there are variants adapted to local tastes and dietary habits in many countries. I only ever got to sample North American variants (Quebec, Ontario, New York, Vermont (AFAICR), Illinois, North Carolina, Florida and maybe a few more) and Paris, France.

I have a lot more to discover.

Reply 738 of 739, by darry

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
BitWrangler wrote on 2023-07-13, 19:26:

Hmmm lunch turned out well. I am not a fan of tuna at all, never have been, it seems to find that sharp fish note on the flavour keyboard and hit it like dingdingdingdingdingding with nothing else. Now I do like oily fish like mackerel and herring, and I like salmon, even if it's tinned. So today I'm looking for a lunch protein and thinking I should eat more fish and see the pile of tuna in the cupboard, and think, "What if I mess it up enough that it doesn't taste like tuna?" yeahmmkay let's try that..

So drained can of flaked tuna, squished it real dry, dumped into bowl, sploshed about 2 tbsp soy sauce in there, half a spoon of paprika, mayo and stirred it all up... sandwiched it with some lettuce mix.... and you know what, if I didn't know this was cheap tinned tuna I'd think it was cheap tinned salmon 🤣 ... gets an earthy note to it from the paprika, and the soy sauce broadened the taste a bit. I am thinking if you then added a splash of vinegar and served it with sliced cucumber in a sandwich it would be like English salmon and cucumber sandwiches. Though obviously you'd get scowled at for using cheap "salmon".

Anyway, just thought I would share this glorious news, in case anyone has been eating too much tuna because the price seemed to drop again recently and also wants to mess it up to taste different.

I had some canned ham with Dijon mustard and canned corn for lunch. Washed it down with some Taster's Choice instant coffee and a big glass of tap water. Yummy!

Reply 739 of 739, by Intel486dx33

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Ham from Costco

Attachments

• IMG_0330.jpeg
    Filename
    IMG_0330.jpeg
    File size
    1.57 MiB