VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by MasterfulDark

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Asking because i encountered a bug at the very end of episode 3. After defeating a horde of enemies you go down to the place where all floor is laval, and at some point one of the hallways has an invisble wall in it, making me unable to pass through to the next area to get keys.
I then downloaded a different version of the game, from dosgames, and tried loading my saves there. Same problem.
Fellas it kinda sucks. I wonder what happens at the end.
All in all the game is OK. Gets boring by episode 2. Would be cool to get textures out of it for doom wads and stuffs of this kind ya know.

EDIT
also fellas anyone beaten BIG BANG by PSYCORE on Acorn Archimedes? It seems like they only made 1 level passable in that game 😀

Reply 2 of 2, by MasterfulDark

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
sf78 wrote:

Are you sure it's not a game feature where you have to find a button or do some task to disable it?

All enemies around are seemingly dead (except for one behind that wall), no buttons in sight. So i guess it's not.. Besides, there weren't invisible walls in other episodes..
There is a wall with space in front of it that i can't go into, in front of the glitched hallway.