VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Stiletto

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

The next release of PCSX2 is looking quite swell!
http://pcsx2.ngemu.com/info.php

Go here for more info on the emulator: http://pcsx2.ngemu.com

"I see a little silhouette-o of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you
do the Fandango!" - Queen

Stiletto

Reply 1 of 5, by [vEX]

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Oh ? Didn't know you ppl followed the emu scene.
Just some emulators or all ?

Antec P182B | Asus P8Z77-V PRO | Intel i5 3570k | 16GB DDR3 | 4TB HDD | Pioneer BDR-207D | Asus Xonar DX | Altec Lansing CS21 | Eizo EV2736W-BK | Arch Linux (64-bit/x86_64)

Reply 3 of 5, by Stiletto

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Of course we are! Search our forums for the word "emulator".

Keep in mind, we are primarily PC-centric. But look how often we recommend using a Macintosh, Amiga, Playstation, or other emulator if you can't get the PC port of a game to work right.

And what do you call DOSBox and VDMSound and discussions on Virtual PC and VMWare - they are all emulators!

And we do have Arcade and Console forums - no one uses them much, though.

And this is coming from me - I'm a major emulation fiend (in my spare time), and enjoy hunting up documentation on obscure processors for project such as MAME. Over time, they've added me to their development list, and my initial involvement with VDMSound was as a go-between between Vlad (of VDMSound) and Jarek Burczynski (of MAME). You do know VDMSound's Adlib emulation is taken from MAME (with permission) and VDMSound users found several bugs in it that were mentioned to Jarek and when solved, made both projects even better?

(and classes are going somewhat better now, onlookers...)

"I see a little silhouette-o of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you
do the Fandango!" - Queen

Stiletto

Reply 4 of 5, by [vEX]

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Stiletto wrote:

And what do you call DOSBox and VDMSound and discussions on Virtual PC and VMWare - they are all emulators!

Yeah I know, I meant console/aracde emulators, but now I know.

Antec P182B | Asus P8Z77-V PRO | Intel i5 3570k | 16GB DDR3 | 4TB HDD | Pioneer BDR-207D | Asus Xonar DX | Altec Lansing CS21 | Eizo EV2736W-BK | Arch Linux (64-bit/x86_64)