User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Stiletto wrote on 2020-06-07, 07:41:
filipetolhuizen wrote on 2020-06-06, 22:05:
Tetrium wrote on 2020-06-06, 19:17:

Emmentaler? 😜

Codeman. That was his nickname on the Step-by-Step sitcom. Cody Lambert, portrayed by Sasha Mitchell.

They had that show in Brazil?

Yes, along with Full House and many others (Facts of Life, Head of The Class, John Larroquette Show, Drew Carrey Show, etc.) on WBTV. Good times.

Reply 21 of 25, by Bruninho

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

"Clarissa Explains It All" was on air in Brazil as well. At least in pay per view channels.

"Design isn't just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works."
JOBS, Steve.
READ: Right to Repair sucks and is illegal!

Reply 23 of 25, by filipetolhuizen

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Dallas was also a major influence on nicknames and sisters names over here (coincidentally, it had Sasha Mitchell's first role as Patrick Duffy's nephew).

Reply 25 of 25, by shamino

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I used my real name. I eventually thought better of that and started making up usernames on different web sites, and I still don't like any of them so I keep changing them.
Several years ago I searched my name and came up with a bunch of ancient newsgroup postings that I'd like to forget about.

A mere few years ago I searched my name again and came up with some character on the opposite coast who shares my name. The good news is I think I share his political views, the bad news is that he's a nut. He's like the extreme caricature version of myself that I played in Fallout 3, and he lives in Virginia.