User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
BEEN_Nath_58 wrote on 2023-07-20, 15:05:

Epic-

Murder by Numbers
The Elder Scrolls Online

And Homeworld Remastered Collection will be next (July 27 - August 03); I bought it last year from GOG with 90% off (fortunately) and haven't got enough time to play. 🙄

Reply 248 of 476, by TheMLGladiator

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
dormcat wrote on 2023-07-21, 09:00:

And Homeworld Remastered Collection will be next (July 27 - August 03); I bought it last year from GOG with 90% off (fortunately) and haven't got enough time to play. 🙄

Same, I'm just glad I didn't pay what it is on other stores right now.

Reply 253 of 476, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

EPIC

Bloons TD 6 (Dupe)
Loop Hero (Dupe)

Also it's not a free game but depending on your time zone Baldur's Gate 3 is out.

Last edited by DosFreak on 2023-08-07, 22:30. Edited 1 time in total.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 256 of 476, by awgamer

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
DosFreak wrote on 2023-08-03, 17:02:

Also it's not a free game but depending on your time zone Baldur's Gate 3 is out.

Ah, the I hate White normal/not gay male players, homo sex with a bear trailer, uber "inclusive" and woke "game." I suppose this is one way to create buzz to sell product, not a good one, but agenda must be pushed.

Reply 258 of 476, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Amazon Prime games for August
https://www.indiegamebundles.com/free-games-a … ming-august-23/

August 10
Farming Simulator 19 (Epic Games Store) – Take control of new machinery, handle crops, expand your farm, tend to your livestock and explore land inspired by new American and European environments.
Blade Assault (Amazon Games App) – Fight against the corrupt military of Esperanza to bring the corrupt to justice by gathering strength and fighting alongside trusty comrades in this 2D action rogue-lite platformer.
Quake 4 (GOG) – Spearhead Earth’s military invasion as part of the elite Rhino Squad, fighting for humanity’s survival against an unrelenting enemy, players may discover that the only way to defeat them… is to become one of them.

August 17
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed™ 2 (Amazon Games App) – Take on the role of Starkiller and embark on a journey to discover his identity, reunite with his one true love and defeat Darth Vader in this sequel to a beloved classic.
Foretales (Amazon Games App) – Decide the fate of the world via a multitude of playstyles and story paths through which you can save the world… or bring about its end in this ingenious story-driven card game.
Driftland: The Magic Revival (Amazon Games App) – Take on the role of a powerful mage capable of moving and connecting floating lands, develop a mighty empire, and restore the shattered planet Driftland to its former glory!

August 24
In Sound Mind (Amazon Games App) – Journey within the inner workings of the mind as players encounter frenetic puzzles, unique boss fights and original music in this imaginative first-person psychological horror.

August 31
Summertime Madness (Legacy Games Code) – Find escape from your prison, trapped inside a canvas as an artist who made a deal with the devil, or be stuck forever in the painting.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline