VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by slai50

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Has anyone tried to register at amibay recently? I've been trying to register since December and keep on getting this messsage:

"Registration denied. We check new registrations against a database of known forum spammers. At this time, we are unable to contact this database to verify your registration. We are sorry for the inconvenience but please do try again later."

I tried again tonite with a different email and got the same message again. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Reply 3 of 6, by darry

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
slai50 wrote on 2021-02-11, 16:12:

It appears I am still unable to send PMs here since I am a new user, If someone can direct him to this thread I would greatly appreciate it!

I PMmed keropi for you.

Reply 4 of 6, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

indeed I am a mod on amibay but this registration issue is beyond my abilities - needs a "dev admin" to mess with the forum software or something along these lines - I do not have that clearance
it's quite an old issue that never seems to get fixed... I am so busy with orpheus I rarely log to amibay but I will post about it on the mods section , maybe something will come out of it

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 5 of 6, by Sardine

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
slai50 wrote on 2021-02-10, 08:51:

Has anyone tried to register at amibay recently? I've been trying to register since December and keep on getting this messsage:

"Registration denied. We check new registrations against a database of known forum spammers. At this time, we are unable to contact this database to verify your registration. We are sorry for the inconvenience but please do try again later."

I tried again tonite with a different email and got the same message again. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Hi

We do monitor the amibay email server and contact us forms daily , please send us a message via http://www.amibay.com/sendmessage.php or admin AT amibay.com and we will respond.

thanks.