VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 81 of 84, by Meatball

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
chris2021 wrote on 2022-09-17, 13:06:

So you gonna buy me somethong? 267$ would buy me a gtx 1660 and dinner. Alright I'll pay for the show. And the seedy room.

According to Chris Rock, there's nothing going on in the seedy (Champaign) room!

Reply 82 of 84, by chris2021

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I think it's spelt champagne. Because I never habe spelling mistaiks.

Is CR the one that got smacked by that other moron? When I first read the post I was thinking Kid Rock, and recoiled. I never do get enough though of the tawdry lowve triangle consisting of KR, Ted Nugent, and Tucker Carlson (aka Julia Childs in reverse drag). And I am a lifelong Republican.

Reply 83 of 84, by Meatball

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
chris2021 wrote on 2022-09-17, 13:43:

I think it's spelt champagne. Because I never habe spelling mistaiks.

Is CR the one that got smacked by that other moron? When I first read the post I was thinking Kid Rock, and recoiled. I never do get enough though of the tawdry lowve triangle consisting of KR, Ted Nugent, and Tucker Carlson (aka Julia Childs in reverse drag). And I am a lifelong Republican.

Spell check collaborating with my inability to notice I used the wrong one. D'oh. Thanks!

Yes, Chris Rock is the one.

Reply 84 of 84, by Meatball

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Cancelled the MSI 3090 Ti Suprim X and reordered once again. Price was the same but now the Spiderman Remastered game is included.

I also broke down and bought the Sapphire Nitro+ AMD Radeon RX 6950 XT Pure. I just love the looks of this card. It will be my first NEW Radeon purchase since the ATI 7500, which was also from Sapphire. The most recent ATI card I own is a 9550 (non-SE), and that's only because it was in the pile of cards I recently bought. I had stopped buying ATI/AMD cards at the Radeon 8500.