VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by chris2021

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Not big on shooters (gunmen). But I like space combat. Driving games (but NOT gta). If anything needs to be added superhero, giant lizatds/mammalian/robots destroying high rise real estate.

Reply 2 of 5, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I bought a PS3 for Demon's Souls - highly recommended if you are into this style of games
Dante's Inferno, Bayonetta, Uncharted games, Nier, The Last of Us, Castlevania Lords of Shadow these are some games that pop in mind

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 3 of 5, by Joseph_Joestar

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

The God of War Collection is a pretty good remaster of the first two games. You can also try God of War 3, but I would play that on the PS4 for improved performance.

Also, CEO Kaz Hirai would be sad if you didn't try Ridge Racer 7, or fight some "historically accurate" giant enemy crabs in Genji 2. 😁 In case anyone's wondering what I'm talking about, here's a meme video of that infamous E3 2006.

PC#1: Pentium MMX 166 / Soyo SY-5BT / S3 Trio64V+ / Voodoo1 / YMF719 / AWE64 Gold / SC-155
PC#2: AthlonXP 2100+ / ECS K7VTA3 / Voodoo3 / Audigy2 / Vortex2
PC#3: Athlon64 3400+ / Asus K8V-MX / 5900XT / Audigy2
PC#4: i5-3570K / MSI Z77A-G43 / GTX 970 / X-Fi

Reply 5 of 5, by RandomStranger

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Are you looking for exclusives or anything from that generation?
I'm asking because I for example only collecting exclusives and very Japanese games for PS3 and get the multiplatforms for X360.

Bayonetta
Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma Extend
Demon's Souls
Dragon's Crown
God of War 3
Gran Turismo 6
Heavenly Sword
InFamous
Lollipop Chainsaw
Metal Gear Solid 4
The Witch and the Hundred Knight
Twisted Metal