VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Woohoo!

I bought the game pretty much when it came out and left it at my brothers like I do for all the XBOX games I buy so that he can play 'em. Then whenever I visit I play the games for something to do. (Don't want to distract myself from my PC when I'm at home 😁 ). Sad thing is he doesn't even play it because it's "Too Hard". Kids these days. Anyways after a couple of visits I finally beat it. It was really the only XBOX game I was interested in and I was worried that I was getting older and getting terrible at action/fighting games. It's good to see that I'm not that old yet! 😁

Did anyone else notice that the game is hard starting out (probably due to needed to familirize yourself with the game), then get's harder....then about half-way through towards the end it gets easier? It seems like they made the True Dragon Sword and the Vigorian Flail waaaaaaaayyy too easy. Of course you could always not upgrade the weapons or choose a less powerfull one but if someone wanted to just beat the game like I did all they would have to do was equip the most powerful weapons (Vigorian Flair/True Dragon Sword) and go at it. I only play games on NORMAL difficult level and don't replay 'em so I'm sure the game would be harder on HARD or VERY HARD.