VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I don't know if anyone in here uses Outlook (2000 SP3), but if you do, I'd like to hear from you to see if this is just me or not.
I occasionally get SPAM emails that cause Outlook to crash when they are viewed. Normally this isn't a problem, but I have AutoView turned on so when the message is at the bottom of the Inbox and I open Outlook it opens the email and crashes immediately, thereby impairing the ability for me to open Outlook to delete the offending email. I found a program, MailNavigator, that doesn't seem to have a problem with these, but displays them as blank, obviously indicating a problem. I suppose I got lucky this time since I received an Auto-Response from SpamCop and that was at the bottom of my Inbox, but I remember this occurring before and I used a utility to go in and delete the email from the PST file. Does anyone know of this utility? Does this happen to anyone else? The latest killer was "70% off something-or-another jewelry". WHO IS DOING THIS? AGH!
Oh, and how is Mozilla 1.2.1's email capability? If it doesn't suck it up like 1.0 did, I might give it another try. 😀

Yes, it’s my fault.