VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by General_Torpedo

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

So I've been trying to find dr. Sbaitso to download it.
I tried to download it from REMOVED but every time I try to open it I get an error, saying that the disk is damaged.
so it occurred to me to ask here so that someone could send me a link to download it.
Don't worry about giving me instructions on how to use it in DosBox, I've seen some tutorials on how to run games on the emulator, and I think I have a pretty clear picture of how to use it.
so if someone by chance knows where to download it and could send me the link, I would appreciate it.

Last edited by DosFreak on 2023-06-03, 02:03. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 1 of 1, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Re-opened on the (possibly mistaken) understanding that "Dr. Sbaitso" is a demo of functionality and not a game and that distribution of said product is typically not an issue for so called "trafficking" aka downloading or uploading.

So I've been trying to find dr. Sbaitso to download it. I tried to download it from REMOVED but every time I try to open it I ge […]
Show full quote

So I've been trying to find dr. Sbaitso to download it.
I tried to download it from REMOVED but every time I try to open it I get an error, saying that the disk is damaged.
so it occurred to me to ask here so that someone could send me a link to download it.
Don't worry about giving me instructions on how to use it in DosBox, I've seen some tutorials on how to run games on the emulator, and I think I have a pretty clear picture of how to use it.
so if someone by chance knows where to download it and could send me the link, I would appreciate it.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline