Rank
Oldbie
Jo22 wrote on 2023-12-31, 11:12:
O(de)r Interkosmo. ^^ […]
Show full quote

O(de)r Interkosmo. ^^

https://www.perrypedia.de/wiki/Interkosmo

PS: 🇬🇧 = English 🇺🇲 = Simplified English 😁

Edit: Just a like joke. Found it online and thought it's kind of funny.

Now seriously, for me and my former classmates the English class was tough.

We started with learning BE, then had got to switch over to learning AE - with the option to keep using BE in English tests.

Which about no one in class did, of course. Except me, because our English teacher was a nice lady and England/UK fan.
So I haven't entirely gotten rid of using BE terms.

Unfortunately, the rest of my class and me somewhat had got ended up with a mixture of AE and BE, anyway. 😅

But thanks to YT, I've got now learnt that there's candy (AE), sweets (BE) and lollies (Aussie English).

Edit: Oh, and I often have an argument with my dad, because he had learned Canadian English (long story).

He often gets upset if I read something out with standard school English pronunciation.

Minor things like "have" with a long a vs "have" with the squeaky US a. Hah. 😂

Jo22, this Interkosmo language (never heard of it) seems to me even more difficult and obscure than Esperanto 😁

And what about Scottish English? I barely understand it when spoken 😁

from СМ630 to Ryzen gen. 3
engineer's five pennies: this world goes south since everything's run by financiers and economists
this isn't voice chat, yet some people, overusing online communications, "talk" and "hear voices"

Reply 21 of 29, by brostenen

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
analog_programmer wrote on 2023-12-30, 22:37:

Yes, I can, but I equally don't care for the hanukkiah, nor for the christmas. But do you see... all these religious sh...things divides people even more.

I am not interrested in religeon my self as well, but people can have whatever they want personally. Hence you are free to do any tread as you want.
You are a user, all you have to do is to create one. Continuing to bitch about it and refuse to do so, just proves you are lazy.

And why you ignore the speakers of the old Slavonic languages(?!!): "Весела коледа!"... Here you are: another one thing that's dividing people - the languages you use to express yourself in addition to the accepted one for the official communication.

What the hell is your problem? This is an English speaking site. I dont ignore shit by writing in English.... FOR ALL USERS to be able to read my message.

End of the lesson on the people's segregations. Next year again, if necessary. And... Happy new calendar year (on the gregorian calendar i.e. "new style", lest it be a mistake for someone, who's using other calendar system) 😀

And you had to go the pro russian way.... Wayyyy to go deepshit. Oh' so transparent you are. Your words are so transparent, that it shine ray's of gamma radiation. (clap, clap, clap)
I refuse to participate in that topic any further here, as this is a place for computing and not politics. If you want this talk with me, then find me on a Telegram channel.
And you might be wise to cut the topic of global politics as well from now on. Just saying. Just a friendly heads up.

Don't eat stuff off a 15 year old never cleaned cpu cooler.
Those cakes make you sick....

My blog: http://to9xct.blogspot.dk
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/brostenen

001100 010010 011110 100001 101101 110011

Reply 22 of 29, by analog_programmer

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
brostenen wrote on 2024-01-01, 12:54:

Blah-blah-blah...

Hey, mr. user, educate yourself, this is not russian language. Also the russians don't celebrate christmas, they celebrate the nativity and it happens on a different date in january. And stop segregating the people around the world, you're not anything more than anyone else!

engineer's five pennies: this world goes south since everything's run by financiers and economists
this isn't voice chat, yet some people, overusing online communications, "talk" and "hear voices"

Reply 23 of 29, by badmojo

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
analog_programmer wrote on 2024-01-01, 14:16:

Hey, mr. user, educate yourself, this is not russian language. Also the russians don't celebrate christmas, they celebrate the nativity and it happens on a different date in january. And stop segregating the people around the world, you're not anything more than anyone else!

Just shut up dude, you're embarrassing yourself and derailing a positive, happy thread.

Happy new year everyone else 😀

Life? Don't talk to me about life.

Reply 24 of 29, by analog_programmer

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
badmojo wrote on 2024-01-02, 01:06:

Just shut up dude...

Right now I'm absolutely silent and speechless, mate. But, please, don't mind the voices in your head 😉

And especially for ya: happy bango vasilli in advance! 😁

Reply 25 of 29, by brostenen

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
analog_programmer wrote on 2024-01-01, 14:16:
brostenen wrote on 2024-01-01, 12:54:

Blah-blah-blah...

I say what I say. Keep that shit off Vogons.

Don't eat stuff off a 15 year old never cleaned cpu cooler.
Those cakes make you sick....

My blog: http://to9xct.blogspot.dk
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/brostenen

001100 010010 011110 100001 101101 110011

Reply 26 of 29, by Jo22

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I knew it. He's one of us. 🎄

"Time, it seems, doesn't flow. For some it's fast, for some it's slow.
In what to one race is no time at all, another race can rise and fall..." - The Minstrel

//My video channel//

Reply 27 of 29, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Jo22 wrote on 2024-01-05, 22:42:

In Denmark, we call him "The Yule man". But he has existed for millennia. Before the Satan Claws came into play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipwWXY-ig08

go to 24 minutes and 39 seconds of this video, and then you will see the jolly fellow and a "Zwarte Piet" looking fellow. So anyway I highly doubt the Yule man has ever been Christian 😀

Reply 28 of 29, by Jo22

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
WolverineDK wrote on 2024-01-08, 14:48:
In Denmark, we call him "The Yule man". But he has existed for millennia. Before the Satan Claws came into play. […]
Show full quote

In Denmark, we call him "The Yule man". But he has existed for millennia. Before the Satan Claws came into play.

go to 24 minutes and 39 seconds of this video, and then you will see the jolly fellow and a "Zwarte Piet" looking fellow. So anyway I highly doubt the Yule man has ever been Christian 😀

Cool, thanks! I've just sent the link to my sister, too! ^^

"Time, it seems, doesn't flow. For some it's fast, for some it's slow.
In what to one race is no time at all, another race can rise and fall..." - The Minstrel

//My video channel//

Reply 29 of 29, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Jo22 wrote on 2024-01-08, 17:55:
WolverineDK wrote on 2024-01-08, 14:48:
In Denmark, we call him "The Yule man". But he has existed for millennia. Before the Satan Claws came into play. […]
Show full quote

Cool, thanks! I've just sent the link to my sister, too! ^^

You are welcome 😀 the video covers so much more, than what I have mentioned 😀