VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 20 of 30, by brostenen

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
WolverineDK wrote on 2024-02-11, 21:26:

Do you want a "Smag Energi Drink Cola"(a carbon copy of Cult Cola) with that moonshine ? 😀

I like my moonshine straight, and stored in a wooden shed out in the middle of the everglades. 😉

Don't eat stuff off a 15 year old never cleaned cpu cooler.
Those cakes make you sick....

My blog: http://to9xct.blogspot.dk
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/brostenen

001100 010010 011110 100001 101101 110011

Reply 21 of 30, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
brostenen wrote on 2024-02-11, 21:38:

Do you want a "Smag Energi Drink Cola"(a carbon copy of Cult Cola) with that moonshine ? 😀

I like my moonshine straight, and stored in a wooden shed out in the middle of the everglades. 😉

Oh you mean out in the heath of Jutland ? 😉 or else we can ask our Scandinavian friends, if they know some one who has a still in the fjelds or mountains 😀 And then we can sing old Irish songs, or the Jute versions of them, from De Gyldne Løver 😀

Reply 22 of 30, by brostenen

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
WolverineDK wrote on 2024-02-11, 21:52:

Oh you mean out in the heath of Jutland ? 😉 or else we can ask our Scandinavian friends, if they know some one who has a still in the fjelds or mountains 😀 And then we can sing old Irish songs, or the Jute versions of them, from De Gyldne Løver 😀

Meetup on a boat in the middle of Skagerak, and share a crate of Rød Aalborg then???
The Swedes can bring their crayfish and the Norwegians can bring the bread.

Last edited by brostenen on 2024-02-11, 22:10. Edited 1 time in total.

Don't eat stuff off a 15 year old never cleaned cpu cooler.
Those cakes make you sick....

My blog: http://to9xct.blogspot.dk
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/brostenen

001100 010010 011110 100001 101101 110011

Reply 23 of 30, by Big Pink

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
acl wrote on 2024-02-11, 19:21:

Not sure if it's true but i've heard that the winning country must host the event the year after. And some suggests that counties are loosing on purpose to avoid paying for that.

That's famously the plot of an episode of the sitcom Father Ted:

However, despite their poor performance, and against the obvious wishes of the audience, Hedges selects "My Lovely Horse" as Ireland's entry, nervously laughing off Byrne's suggestion that he wants to guarantee Ireland lose the main competition, with it being too expensive to host the competition every year, Ireland having won the last five Eurosong contests (Ireland won the real Eurovision Song Contest in 1992, 1993 and 1994, and so had the costly obligation of hosting it in 1993, 1994 and 1995).

I thought IBM was born with the world

Reply 24 of 30, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
brostenen wrote on 2024-02-11, 21:57:
WolverineDK wrote on 2024-02-11, 21:52:

Meetup on a boat in the middle of Skagerak, and share a crate of Rød Aalborg then???
The Swedes can bring their crayfish and the Norwegians can bring the bread.

🤣 seriously, even though we are having fun and some laughs. It would actually be cool 😀 Heck I would bring a Swedish to Danish translator whom I personally know. who speaks Swedish, Danish and English 😀 Hell, I would even bring the sweets, candy and for that matter the sodas, cause my body can neither mentally or physically handle alcohol.

I understand spoken Swedish and Norwegian(and in written form). The translator I am thinking off, would only be, if somebody did not understand Danish either written or spoken 😀

Reply 25 of 30, by chinny22

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

While I like Eurovision it's mostly for the smart ass comments made by the UK commentary (Graham Norton does a good job but Terry Wogan was better)
add a few drinking games and light hearted bets and it's a good excuse for a party.
But in no way should it be taken seriously and have never been forced to listen to the typically not very good songs on the radio!

also even though I'm Australian what on earth are we still doing in the competition?! A special guest for the anniversary sure but don't think anyone has ever confused Australia as been part of Europe!

Reply 27 of 30, by vetz

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
chinny22 wrote on 2024-02-12, 01:23:
While I like Eurovision it's mostly for the smart ass comments made by the UK commentary (Graham Norton does a good job but Terr […]
Show full quote

While I like Eurovision it's mostly for the smart ass comments made by the UK commentary (Graham Norton does a good job but Terry Wogan was better)
add a few drinking games and light hearted bets and it's a good excuse for a party.
But in no way should it be taken seriously and have never been forced to listen to the typically not very good songs on the radio!

also even though I'm Australian what on earth are we still doing in the competition?! A special guest for the anniversary sure but don't think anyone has ever confused Australia as been part of Europe!

I agree with you. Its a fun tradition.

Also I love that Australia have joined.

3D Accelerated Games List (Proprietary APIs - No 3DFX/Direct3D)
3D Acceleration Comparison Episodes

Reply 28 of 30, by Joakim

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
vetz wrote on 2024-02-13, 07:10:
chinny22 wrote on 2024-02-12, 01:23:
While I like Eurovision it's mostly for the smart ass comments made by the UK commentary (Graham Norton does a good job but Terr […]
Show full quote

I agree with you. Its a fun tradition.

Also I love that Australia have joined.

According to Google they've been with since 1983. (I have never noticed.)

I wonder how many have mixed up Austria and Australia and voted for the wrong song. Maybe they should join teams.

Reply 29 of 30, by chinny22

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Joakim wrote on 2024-02-13, 16:28:

According to Google they've been with since 1983. (I have never noticed.)

1983 is when we could watch it on national TV.
2015 is when we first entered the competition.

I've no problem if someone moved Australia into Europe, would make visiting much cheaper/easier. Off the coast of Portugal could work, similar climate.

Reply 30 of 30, by Grzyb

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
fragmentfi wrote on 2024-02-11, 13:10:

The music video version has a lot of vintage hardware in it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaIxsEPoS28

That "Windows 95 man" uses a keyboard without the Windows keys...
so, there is one good thing in that video after all.

Żywotwór planetarny, jego gnijące błoto, jest świtem egzystencji, fazą wstępną, i wyłoni się z krwawych ciastomózgowych miedź miłująca...