VOGONS

First post, by pprandom

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I can't seem to disable it; i'm using the launcher and appling the watermark check mark off. The folder is C:/illusion/AA2/edit or /main and i'm using the d3d9.dll that reduces lag that was posted in these forums. I think there's something i'm not getting right in the wrapper coinfiguration.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Filename
    Untitled.png
    File size
    56.93 KiB
    Views
    File license
    Public domain

Reply 2 of 7, by Dege

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Are you using the D3D9.DLL from 2.63.2? Or just the old prototype version I made before integrating it into dgVoodoo (I hope not)?

2.63.2 should work, only you have to change in the config is DirectXExt\'Max VS const registers' set to 1024 + watermark disabled (by either manual text edit or enabling all config sections in the CPL by a right click somewhere).

Reply 3 of 7, by pprandom

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Thing is that the d3d9.dll that comes with the last version of dgvoodoo doesn't remove the lag for the game, i don't even know if it's being recognized.
The only one that works, even without the wrapper program is the dll posted here: Artificial Academy 2 with dgVoodoo2 Special build
but i don't know wich version of the program is made for.

Reply 4 of 7, by Dege

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

It works for me. Copy d3d9.dll from the MS\x86 folder, copy dgVoodoo.conf to the game folder and set option

MaxVSConstRegisters                 = 1024

You can also set

dgVoodooWatermark                   = false

to disable watermark and that's all.

Reply 5 of 7, by dosmax

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have a halfway related suggestion: while I find the logo pretty useful to see whether dgVoodoo is currently handling a game, I actually never use it since it stays on all the time. Would be great if there was an option to only show it briefly (10 secs. or so) after a game launch.

Reply 7 of 7, by Dege

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Copy the attached config file into the game folder (where d3d9.dll is). It should work, it works for me.

Attachments

• Filename
    dgVoodoo.conf
    File size
    15.18 KiB
    Downloads
    520 downloads
    File license
    Public domain