VOGONS

First post, by Jahfigure

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

This issue has been handled. Closing**

Last edited by Jahfigure on 2022-12-31, 04:29. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 2 of 7, by Jahfigure

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

It was DX9 and the server owner is my friend, he incorporated your dgvoodoo server-wide to wrap the game to dx11 for everyone to experience, and yet frame drops happen on crowded places.

Dege wrote on 2022-11-27, 19:27:

Hi,

Maybe it's too late, but I just gave it a go. I downloaded the game from the site you linked (World Of Tantra Philippines.exe) but it's D3D11 out of the box.
Is it rewritten from DX9 since then?

Reply 3 of 7, by Dege

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Hmm, ok. Is it possible for me to get a version of the executable with plain d3d9 linkage and without the debug protection? (strictly for my personal usage for debugging purposes)
So, I could have a look into it and try to figure out what the problem is.

Reply 4 of 7, by Jahfigure

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

When you say debugging protection, are you referring to the anti cheat program installed on the server? I can try and ask for a copy and will send you a DM of it once I get it.

Dege wrote on 2022-12-04, 17:02:

Hmm, ok. Is it possible for me to get a version of the executable with plain d3d9 linkage and without the debug protection? (strictly for my personal usage for debugging purposes)
So, I could have a look into it and try to figure out what the problem is.

Reply 5 of 7, by Jahfigure

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hey Dege,

Just got an update from my friend who owns and run the server for 7 years and he would be happy to provide anything that you need to do your testing. He wants to do it discretely though since he got competitors that would die to just simply copy his work on integrating it server-wide without even giving courtesy or recognition to his actual work.

I don't know how to DM you here but If you can send me a DM to further discuss this would be great.

Reply 7 of 7, by Jahfigure

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hey Dege, just received your DM and unfortunately, I cannot reply back. Can you shoot me your email address so that I can connect you to the server owner so that you can both start doing your tests?

Looking forward for your reply.