VOGONS

First post, by dccs

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I'm using dgVoodoo v2.82.3. The game runs in a small window at the top left instead of filling the whole screen, also I'm using a smaller ingame resolution and forcing to 1080p in dgV for a bigger HUD. Same happens with unforced screen resolution as well, the same tiny window at the top. When I'm using Bandicam's game capture ingame, it shows normally when I record videos or take screenshots, but in my actual screen view, I can barely see the game at all because it's so tiny. Is there any solution for it? Game uses Unreal Engine 1 btw.

Screenshot example, looks totally normal:
tnnhunt2024032119050.png

My actual screen view:
Desktop2103202418570.png

Reply 1 of 2, by Dege

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

You can try if enabling/disabling option DirectX\DisableAltEnterToToggleScreenMode helps. It does for me with the some of the games affected and I have.

I'll try to come up with a general solution handling the deadlock and this one.
See my latest respone for the same problem:
Re: dgVoodoo2 - resolution swap / mouse problem (possibly only Unreal Engine 2)

Reply 2 of 2, by dccs

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Dege wrote on 2024-04-06, 14:02:
You can try if enabling/disabling option DirectX\DisableAltEnterToToggleScreenMode helps. It does for me with the some of the ga […]
Show full quote

You can try if enabling/disabling option DirectX\DisableAltEnterToToggleScreenMode helps. It does for me with the some of the games affected and I have.

I'll try to come up with a general solution handling the deadlock and this one.
See my latest respone for the same problem:
Re: dgVoodoo2 - resolution swap / mouse problem (possibly only Unreal Engine 2)

Didn't help, still runs on a small window, needs a dedicated fix for it after all. I'm using the Direct3D renderer btw