VOGONS

First post, by ultra_code

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Hello VOGONS members.

Ever used Futuremark's 3DMark2000 or -2001 benchmarks and then, upon trying to open that ResultBrowser associated with that benchmark, you find out that the 3DMark installation did not come with the freakin' ResultBrowser?!? Does that make you mad beyond your wildest dreams?

Well, fear not anymore, my friends! With the help of one of Futuremark's talented support staff members, I have been able to retrieve copies of the latest-version full installers of all of the Result Browsers (including ResultBrowser2000, ResultBrowser2001, and ResultBrowser2001SE for the SE version of 3DMark2001). You will be able to find all three executables here in my personal Google Drive for download free of charge. Long live forgotten software!

Now, for those worried about the legality of this, again, fear not! I asked the same member about this situation, and he replied that I am required to state the following, on behalf of Futuremark:

These pieces of software "are no longer supported by Futuremark in any way."

So, what are you waiting for? Get your own copies, and benchmark the living crap out of your retro gaming machine, knowing that you will be able to see the results of each benchmark run in detail. 😀

*Note - If you have any questions regarding the transaction between me and the Futuremark support staff member, just ask, and I am willing to provide a complete transcript and/or screenshots of the email chain upon request.

Have fun!

Builds
ttgwnt-6.png
kcxlg9-6.png

Reply 2 of 6, by ultra_code

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Hah. 🤣. 😀

I would have never had found that link, agent_x007.

Then again, it doesn't hurt to have multiple places to download. Also, I tried downloading the programs from those archived links, and, maybe because I tried to do it from the Wayback Machine, but they did not work. 🙁

Builds
ttgwnt-6.png
kcxlg9-6.png

Reply 3 of 6, by agent_x007

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

It's simple : Don't left-click on them.
Use right click, and select "Copy link".
Then paste in in your browser adress bar and delete "https://web.archive.org/web/20171129085724/" part.
Here's link to 3DMark 01 First Edition : LINK
And it's Result Browser : LINK

157143230295.png

Reply 4 of 6, by ultra_code

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

😮

This is some trickery right here. Are you practicing witchcraft?!? 😀

Seriously, though, I did not know that. I'm sure that bit of information will come in handy sometime in the future. Thanks!

Builds
ttgwnt-6.png
kcxlg9-6.png