VOGONS

First post, by Muz

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Has any of you played Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness in a Windows 95 laptop? If you have, can I see a screenshot of it.

Reply 2 of 7, by K1n9_Duk3

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Well, I played the DOS version of Warcraft II (and the expansion) on a Win98 laptop, if that counts.

What kind of "screenshot" are you talking about here? To me, a screenshot is just saving the displayed image as a file, which means you won't even be able to tell if the screenshot was taken on a Win95 laptop or not. If that's what you want, you could just use any screenshot you find online. But if you're looking for a photograph showing a Win95 laptop running the game, that's another story.

Reply 3 of 7, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Ask old hardware related questions in Marvin. This forum is for DOS games on modern systems. Marvin, the Paranoid Android

The Sierra Help Pages -- New Sierra Game Installers -- Sierra Game Patches -- New Non-Sierra Game Installers

Reply 6 of 7, by Muz

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
K1n9_Duk3 wrote:

Well, I played the DOS version of Warcraft II (and the expansion) on a Win98 laptop, if that counts.

What kind of "screenshot" are you talking about here? To me, a screenshot is just saving the displayed image as a file, which means you won't even be able to tell if the screenshot was taken on a Win95 laptop or not. If that's what you want, you could just use any screenshot you find online. But if you're looking for a photograph showing a Win95 laptop running the game, that's another story.

Yes, I like to see a screenshot of the laptop that runs the game, not the screenshot of the game.