Reply 60 of 149, by ruthan
Config and Drivers pack update:
- there were started JEMMEX is where should be JEMM386 - fixed
- added second ctsyn.ini for Creative SB configuration for IRQ7, because primary configuration is file, i did some test with !Live and often helping fidlle with IRQ..
- new CTsyn.ini - update, original creative ini wasnt the best one
- added info to autoexec how to test Low and High DMA channels
- burnmem.sys parameter calculation explained
- added FEDIT text editor, tell me if you know something better with windows key shortcuts (CTRL+C for clipboard) and search and replace box where i can copy text from clipboard, im tired of retyping..
- Creaive SB emulation wasnt working, because CTSYN parameter needs at the end of path "\" character, otherwise you get misleading incomplete config file missing SBport error, same error you get even when file doesnt exist at all - awfull code..
- Creative SB emulation driver where freezing with MSDOS 7 long PATH, when is was longer than 126 characters, so i completely removed longer MS-DOS 7+ path and option, it took some time to find out where is problem
Im old goal oriented goatman, i care about facts and freedom, not about egos+prejudices. Hoarding=sickness. If you want respect, gain it by your behavior. I hate stupid SW limits, SW=virtual world, everything should be possible if you have enough raw HW.