VOGONS

First post, by Deunan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

First of all, I do not wish to break any rules regarding software copyright so if you have what I need, and it's not on public servers already, please reply via PM - thank you.

I'm looking for an image of the first floppy disk (the STARTUP) of Leisure Suit Larry 1 VGA remake. Just the first disk, I have the box and floppies 2 and 3, but the first one got lost a looong time ago. If possible I'd like to replace it. It's not for sale, personal use only. It's a 5.25" 1.2MB floppy.

There is a full set of the game available here: https://archive.org/details/leisuresuitlarry1vga1.44m
But it's 1.44MB floppies (though not fully filled, it's just what is on 1.2MB disks but different media) - that isn't the issue though. It's the version, that set is 2.0 and mine is 2.1 🙁 These are different, I checked.

Before anyone points it out, yes the Leisure Suit Larry Collection(TM) on CD has the 2.1 version but it's already all files in one folder and these were not just copied form floppies - or someone made changes. The install script tries to copy everything at once, not asking to change floppies, so that's how I know. I do have the full collection of Sierra CDs, as well as the GOG version (it's based on the CD version).

So, anyone can help?