VOGONS

First post, by RetroGC

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hi,

i hope this is the correct section to post this message.
I'm trying to using MidiOX for the following purpose:

I'm using Hoot Player to recording GM, and MT-32 soundtrack from Sharp x68000 and Nec PC98 Games. Until now, i've used Hoot Player directly connected to a Synth and than i've recorded Synth output with Audacity (I've not been able to use Hoot's Wawe_output features with external synth sound). There's some song, btw, where I don't think to have a 100% correct output (For excample in Konami Gradius II Maximum Speed track). For this reason I've installed LoopMidi and MidiOX. Now i can see midi data inside the monitor and hear music to the synth as usual. What I wold like to do is this: can i set a sort of delay... maybe 2/3 seconds... from input to output trough MidiOX to verify if thank's to this delay I've a more precise midi output (thanks to midiox) to the external synth instead of the output produced from Hoot.

Then, can I increase the 3000 row buffer I've inside the monitor (in and output)?

And again, there's a way to convert the monitor data (that i can paste inside notepad++) to a regular midi files? This would be really useful becasue trough MidiOX monitor it's easy to understand where is the loop of a song and so I could do more precise cut, and create maybe a correct midi file too.

Thank you for your help.

Aldo

My Videogames Music Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/RetroGamesClub